Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Wood Dale
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Wood Dale
Cold temperatures are typical for winters in Wood Dale. To keep your home warm while the temperatures plummet, you’re going to need a furnace that’s up to the task. If you notice your home getting chilly, don’t hesitate to contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your Wood Dale home warmed up quickly. We also offer 24/7 emergency services and we’re qualified to work on all makes and models.
If your furnace isn’t performing like it used to, call us for an appointment today. First, one of our skilled technicians will come to your door equipped with parts, tools and years of experience. Next, the technician will locate the problem. After that, you will be furnished with a detailed explanation of what’s needed to repair the issue. You can trust we’ll get it done right the first time rather than multiple trips to your home in Wood Dale. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all over the area. We’re proud to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Wood Dale.
If your furnace is acting up, or not acting at all, don’t hesitate to contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441 today. Call us for professional advice from our expert staff. We have the experience, training and equipment to get your furnace back up to speed.
Signs your furnace might need repair
Don’t let a broken down furnace keep you in the cold this winter in Wood Dale. Keep an eye out for these common signs that could signal that your furnace needs attending to.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity prices can fluctuate. However, if your heating bills are consistently higher, your furnace may need attention. The furnace could be working harder to make up for the output it would normally produce.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater turns on are usually never a good sign. If you’re hearing these noises, call us and for a thorough furnace inspection.
- Different Color Flame: A furnace’s pilot light should be burning a consistent bright blue. This indicates that it’s burning evenly. If the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. This could present an emergency situation, especially if you smell gas. Immediately turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department. You and your family’s safety is priority #1.
- Frequent Repairs: If your heater requires repairs more often, consider investing in a new system. While this may sound expensive, it will ultimately lower your monthly utility bills. That’s because today’s newer units are more energy efficient. Since they don’t require as much energy, they’re cheaper to run. Plus a new system can help you avoid the inconvenience of constantly calling in for repairs.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air in your household is dry and musty, a new furnace may be in order. Today’s latest systems include special features built in, such as moisture controls. During the bitterly dry winter months, these features can help improve the air quality in your home.
Furnace Inspection Services in Wood Dale
By taking advantage of annual maintenance services and knowing what signs to look for, you can avoid a chilly home this winter. Ask us about our comprehensive multi-point inspection services. First, we’ll look at all components of the furnace. Next, we’ll explain any issues and detail your options so that any needed repairs can be performed.
Our goal is to keep your home warm and cozy this winter. Your comfort is important, but a broken down furnace can be far more detrimental than a chilly interior. If you’re away from your house for an extended time and your furnace breaks down, your home’s pipes could freeze and burst. We cannot emphasize enough how crucial it is to run your heater at all times during cold months. The weather can change in an instant in Wood Dale, and subzero temperatures aren’t uncommon. Call us and get your furnace in shape for winter.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Wood Dale
When you choose a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace repair needs, you’re placing your trust in skilled professionals with several years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Wood Dale, Illinois. We’re ready to earn your business with our superior furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“Our furnace fan kept turning on and off but no heat was being produced and of course it happens on a Saturday morning. We called and they gave us a window of 12:30 – 2:00. The guy showed up at 12:20 and fixed our problem in ten minutes. He was very nice and professional. He even wore shoe coverings in the house. It was a great experience and will definitely use this company again.”
“I’m very happy with these guys. It started with quick and easy no-nonsense discussion with sales to find the right product for us. And then it was scheduled to be installed the next day. The technician was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He took his time to answer the questions I had and left the work area clean. I will definitely be calling them again!“