HVAC Service TechnicianBloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. Roselle Illinois 60172
Experience – HVAC Service Tech, 1 year (Preferred)
- NATE certification (preferred)
- Driver’s License (required)
- EPA Certification (required)
- HVAC Certification (required)
Full Job Description
- Service and maintain heating, ventilation, and cooling units for residential and light commercial customers. Diagnose and repair electronics, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
- Travel to job sites in the service area, and work with dispatch to ensure the schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customers.
- Be available to work nights and weekends to service the emergency needs of our customers.
- Obtain customer signature at completion of the job. Obtain correct customer information including email address.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate the system to manufacturer’s recommendations, and explain fully to customers what the issue is and what is needed to correct.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time
- EPA Certified
- HVAC Certified
- NATE Certification is a plus
- Must live within 10-15 miles of Roselle, IL
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Lift up to 50 pounds: be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl space
- Must wear eye protection at all times on any job
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $40.00 per hour depending on experience. Sign on bonus, commission and spiffs available.
- Monday to Friday
- HVAC Service Tech: 1 year (Preferred)
- NATE Certification (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- EPA Certification (Required)
- HVAC Certification (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
To Apply Please Email Your Resume To: