Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Winfield
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Winfield
Winter temperatures in Winfield can be extreme. During the dangerous cold, it’s essential to keep your home heated by making sure your furnace is in tip top shape. If you suspect your furnace isn’t working, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your Winfield home heated up fast. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians have the training to work on all makes and models.
Don’t hesitate to call us to schedule an appointment if your furnace is on the fritz. First, we’ll send one of our experienced technicians to your door. Next, the technician will locate the problem. Then, you will be furnished with an explanation of what’s needed to repair it. You can count on us to get it fixed correctly the first time rather than making extra trips to your home in Winfield. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Winfield area. We’re proud to say we have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Winfield.
If there are issues with your furnace, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. Our expert suggestions from our knowledgeable staff will get the ball rolling. We have the skills, training and tools to get your furnace back up to speed.
Signs your furnace might need repair
Don’t let a broken down furnace leave you in the cold this winter in Winfield. Be on the lookout for some common signs that could indicate that your furnace may need some attention.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity prices can fluctuate for any number of reasons. However, if there’s an odd pattern in your heating bills, a broken furnace could be the reason why. Your furnace may be working harder and using up additional energy to make up for the output it would normally produce.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater turns on usually spells trouble. If you’re hearing these noises, contact us and our technician will find the source of the noise and get it fixed.
- Different Color Flame: A furnace’s pilot flame color should be a consistent bright blue. This means that it’s burning evenly. However, if the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace may be burning carbon monoxide. Don’t let this go ignored, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department.
- Frequent Repairs: If your heater needs repairs more often, perhaps it’s time to consider a new system. While this may seem like an expensive investment at first, modern units are more energy efficient making them cheaper to run. They may actually lower your monthly utility bills. Plus, a new system can help reduce the inconvenience of needing frequent service calls.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air inside your home is dry and musty, a new furnace can help improve air quality. That’s because newer systems are equipped with special moisture control features. These newer features can make all the difference during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Winfield
Call us at Bloomingdale HVAC and ask our comprehensive multi-point inspection services. Our annual maintenance services can keep your furnace running at its best all winter long. First, we’ll start by inspecting of all the furnace’s components. Then, we’ll explain in detail any issues or repairs needed.
It’s our goal to keep your home cozy this winter because a broken furnace can lead to a far more trouble than a chilly home. We highly recommend running your heater at all times during cold months, even if you’re not home. The temperatures can drop fast in Winfield, and subzero temperatures aren’t uncommon. If the furnace isn’t running during these frigid cold fronts, the home’s pipes could freeze and burst. Regardless of whether you’re home or away, your furnace needs to be running properly during the cold months.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Winfield
When you call a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace repair needs, you’re choosing skilled professionals with years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Winfield, Illinois. Give us the chance to impress you with our superior furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“Good value for the price. Installed almost the next day. Installed in the time promised to minimize time without heat. No noticeable disruption of my normal activities during installation. To avoid letting my pets escape, installers were careful about open doors as they went in and out.”
“I’m very happy with these guys. It started with quick and easy no-nonsense discussion with sales to find the right product for us. And then it was scheduled to be installed the next day. The technician was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He took his time to answer the questions I had and left the work area clean. I will definitely be calling them again!“