Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Wheaton
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Wheaton
Winters in Wheaton can get bitterly cold. It’s essential to keep your home warm. If your furnace isn’t working, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your furnace repaired and your home in Wheaton will be warmed up fast. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians have the skills to service all makes and models.
Don’t let your furnace break down, call us to schedule an appointment. First, we’ll send an experienced technician to your home during the scheduled time. Next, the technician will perform an inspection to locate source of the problem. Then, your technician give you an explanation what’s needed to fix it. You can trust we’ll get it fixed right the first time without unnecessary additional trips to your home in Wheaton. Our technicians will arrive equipped with the equipment, training, and experience to fix any repair. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Wheaton area. It’s our honor to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Wheaton.
If you’re having problems with your furnace, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. We’ll provide you with expert recommendations from our trained staff. We have the knowledge, experience and equipment to get your furnace fixed properly.
Signs your furnace might need repair
By being observant, you can help avoid the inconvenience of a broken down furnace this winter in Wheaton. Below are some common signs to be on the lookout for that could signify that your furnace may need some attention.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity prices are prone to fluctuation. However, if you see an unexpected increase in your heating bills, a compromised furnace could be the reason why. Your furnace could be working harder to compensate for the output it would normally generate. The increased energy usage affect your energy bills.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater turns on is usually never a good thing. If these noises are happening, call us and let our technicians can locate the source and fix it.
- Different Color Flame: Be mindful of the furnace’s flame color. Your furnace’s pilot flame should always be a consistent bright blue. This means that it’s burning evenly. If the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace may be burning carbon monoxide. Don’t neglect, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department. Your family’s safety is your top priority.
- Frequent Repairs: If it seems like your furnace is constantly needing to be repaired, consider investing in a new system. While that may seem daunting, keep in mind modern units are more energy efficient and less expensive to run. A new system could even save you money on your energy bills. It can also help you avoid hassle of always needing repairs.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air quality in your home is dry and musty, a new furnace could be the answer. Modern systems are built with special moisture control features. These newer features can make a difference in improving the air quality in your home, especially during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Wheaton
At Bloomingdale HVAC, we offer comprehensive multi-point inspection services. Our annual maintenance services can help keep your furnace running reliably all winter. First, we’ll begin with an inspection all of the furnace’s components. Then, your technician will discuss the results with you and provide any recommendations for your furnace.
We want your home warm this winter and that starts with a furnace that you can be confident in. After all, a broken furnace can lead to far more problems than just a cold house. In fact, we always recommend keeping your home heated at all times during cold months, regardless of whether you’re there or not. Temperatures can plummet fast in Wheaton, and if your home’s furnace isn’t running during these bitter spells, your home’s pipes could freeze and burst. Help avoid the hassle, the mess and the expense of plumbing repairs by keeping your furnace running during the cold months. For furnace repair or annual maintenance, schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Wheaton
Choose a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace maintenance. You can be confident you’ll be choosing skilled professionals with years many of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Wheaton, Illinois. We’re to earn your business by providing you with exceptional furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“They worked well together. Very respectful of my home and professional and friendly. Very happy with results.”
“Great customer service, unit was installed within days.“