Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Roselle
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Roselle
Winter is coming in Roselle. You’re going to need your furnace to be able to stand up when the temperatures plummet. If it’s not firing up the way it should, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. We offer furnace repair service for all makes and models. Our same day service can get your Roselle home heated and comfortable as soon as possible. We also have emergency services so that you can avoid disastrous incidents from happening to your home.
We’ll show up at your door equipped with the necessary parts for all heaters. Our technicians won’t have to make multiple trips out to your home in Roselle. We’ll arrive, locate the problem, and repair it fast. This is why Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs. Indeed, we have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in the Roselle area.
Call us Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441 for expert advice from our experienced staff or contact us. We have the experience, training and equipment to get your furnace repaired.
Signs your furnace might need repair
You don’t want to be stuck with a broken furnace this winter in Roselle. Here are some common signs to be on the lookout for that could indicate that your furnace needs repair.
- Rising heating bills: Gas and electricity prices fluctuate, but if you see a noticeable increase in your heating bills, it could indicate that your furnace isn’t functioning efficiently. Your furnace might be working overtime in order to compensate for the output it would normally produce.
- Unusual noises: This is usually never a good sign to hear when your heater kicks on. If you’re knocking or banging when your heater powers up, that is a sign that you should get your heater inspected.
- Different Color Flame: Flames should be a consistent bright blue. It indicates that the flame is burning evenly and working properly. If your flame is yellow or flickering, you could be burning carbon monoxide. If you smell gas, turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department to make sure your home is safe for you and your family.
- More Frequent Repairs: If you notice that your heater is requiring repairs more frequently, then it could be time to invest in a new system. While this can seem daunting, it can ultimately help you save and lower your monthly bills. New units can run cheaper than continuously repairing your old unit. This will ultimately save you money in the end.
- Air Quality In Your Home: If the air in your home is dry and musty, then it is time to look for a new heating system. Newer systems have special features built in such as moisture controls. This will be especially helpful in your home, especially during the winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Roselle
With regular maintenance and knowing what to look for, you can avoid a chilly home this winter. We invite you to take advantage of our multi-point inspection that will cover all aspects of your furnace. We’ll make sure that we explain any problems that might occur and walk you through your options so that you understand what needs to be done.
Our furnace inspection services will make certain that your furnace runs at its best. If your furnace breaks down while you’re away from your house for a period, it can be far more than just a cold house. Your pipes could freeze and burst, leading to a costly plumbing repair. This is one of the many reasons why you need to have your heater running at all times during winter, especially because the temperatures can get down below 0 degrees fast in the Chicagoland area.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Roselle
A trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace repair needs will make sure your home is warm this winter. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Roselle, Illinois. We’re ready to earn your business.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“ I am extremely happy with Bloomingdale Heating & Air!!! After battling with another company for several weeks to get my HVAC replaced they came out the following day after I first called them to give me a quote. I was happy with the technicians the day of installation. They made sure I was happy with they way they removed the old and brought in the new HVAC. I am most of all with Peter Wakely!! He even called me back today, 3 days after it was installed to make sure everything was working properly and to see if I had any questions. I would highly recommend Bloomingdale Heating & Air! “
“Anthony went well above and beyond assisting when he had no reason or obligation to do so. He was extremely knowledgeable, was able to explain in simple terms what the likely issues were, and assist in getting my heat back on. It was a time sensitive matter for me as I had a sick parrot who needed the heat to be running. Without any knowledge of the situation, he was very prompt and we had the system running in no time. I truly appreciate Anthony and will highly recommend Bloomingdale Heating & Air. Thanks so much!“