Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Rolling Meadows
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Rolling Meadows
The temperatures can drop in a moment’s notice during winters in Rolling Meadows. Therefore, it’s essential to keep your home warm for your comfort and safety. If your furnace seems to be acting up, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your furnace inspected and repaired. Your home in Rolling Meadows will be warmed up in no time. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians have the capability to service all makes and models.
Don’t wait to call us to schedule an appointment if your furnace on the fritz. First, we’ll assign an experienced technician that will arrive at your door for your appointment. Next, the technician will identify the cause of the malfunction. Then, you will be given a full explanation of what’s necessary to fix it. You can count on us to get the problem resolved correctly the first time. You will not be inconvenienced with extra trips to your home in Rolling Meadows. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Rolling Meadows area. We’re proud to say we have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Rolling Meadows.
If there are problems with your furnace, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. Our professional recommendations from our knowledgeable staff will give you the information you need. We have the knowledge, skills and tools to get your furnace up and running.
Signs your furnace might need repair
You don’t want a broken furnace this winter in Rolling Meadows. Here are some common signs to keep an eye out for that could indicate that your furnace may require some attention.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity can vary on a variety of factors. However, if you notice an odd increase in your heating bills, a broken furnace could be why. Your furnace could be working harder and to compensate for the output it would normally produce. The extra consumption of energy will show up in your utility bills
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater turns on is almost always a bad sign. If you’re hearing these noises, contact us and we’ll send a skilled technician to locate the cause of the disruption.
- Different Color Flame: Your furnace’s pilot flame should always be a consistent bright blue. This means that it’s burning evenly and working as it should. However, if the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. Don’t let this go ingored, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department.
- Frequent Repairs: If your furnace constantly needs repairs, it may be time to consider investing in a new system. While this may seem daunting up front, it’s important to note modern units are more energy efficient. This makes them cheaper to run which can lower your monthly utility bills. Plus, a new system can help you avoid the inconvenience of extra service calls.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air in your home is dry and musty, a new furnace could be the answer. Newer systems are built with special moisture control features. These features can go a long way in improving the air quality inside your home, especially during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Rolling Meadows
We have comprehensive multi-point inspection services available at Bloomingdale HVAC. Our annual maintenance services can keep your furnace running at its best all winter. First, we’ll start with a thorough evaluation of the furnace’s components. Then, our technicians will be upfront and clear about their recommendations.
We want to keep home warm this winter because a broken furnace can be far more costly than a chilly home. We highly suggest running your heater at all times during cold months, regardless of whether you’re home or away. The temperatures can plummet fast in Rolling Meadows, and subzero temperatures have been known to occur. If the furnace isn’t operating during these frigid polar fronts, your home’s pipes could freeze and burst. You can avoid what would be a costly repair by keeping your furnace running during the cold months. If there’s a problem, schedule an appointment with us.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Rolling Meadows
By choosing a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace maintenance, you’re choosing trained professionals with many years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Rolling Meadows, Illinois. We’re ready earn your business with our superior furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“The guys came out quickly & did a great Job. So glad we live so close. Will be calling again if ever there’s an issue with our home project or any future maintenance. Thanks guys!”
“Great place. Helpful people. Salesperson is so kind. Good value, lower prices than other places. Thank you, highly recommended.“