Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Oakbrook Terrace
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Oakbrook Terrace
Winter temperatures in Oakbrook Terrace can be intense. With the dangerous cold, it’s crucial to keep your home warm by making sure your furnace is in proper condition. If you suspect your furnace acting up, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your Oakbrook Terrace home warm and cozy fast. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians have the skills to repair all makes and models.
If your furnace isn’t performing the way it should, call us to schedule an appointment. First, one of our experienced technicians will arrive at your door. Next, the technician will find the source of the problem. Then, you will be provided an explanation of what’s needed to fix it. You can trust we’ll get it repaired correctly the first time rather than making unnecessary trips to your home in Oakbrook Terrace. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Oakbrook Terrace area. We’re honored to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Oakbrook Terrace.
If your furnace isn’t working, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. We’ll give you professional suggestions from our knowledgeable staff. We have the skills, training and equipment to get your furnace running fast.
Signs your furnace might need repair
You don’t want a broken down furnace this winter in Oakbrook Terrace. Be aware of some common signs that could indicate that your furnace may require some attention.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity prices fluctuate for many reasons. But, if you notice an odd pattern in your heating bills, a broken furnace could be the culprit. Your furnace may be working harder and using up additional energy to compensate for the output it would normally generate.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater powers on usually aren’t good. If you’re hearing these noises, contact us and our technician will locate the source of the noise.
- Different Color Flame: Your furnace’s pilot flame should be a consistent bright blue. This shows that it’s burning evenly. However, if the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. Don’t ignore this, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department. You and your family’s safety is the top priority.
- Frequent Repairs: If your heater needs repairs more frequently, it may be time to consider investing in a new system. While this may seem like an expensive solution at first, newer units are more energy efficient. Therefore, they’re cheaper to run and can actually lower your monthly utility bills. Plus, a new system will help you avoid the inconvenience of frequent service calls.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air inside your home is dry and musty, a new furnace could be the perfect solution. That’s because newer systems are equipped with special moisture control features. This can make a big difference during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Oakbrook Terrace
At Bloomingdale HVAC, our comprehensive multi-point inspection services can keep your furnace running at its best all winter long. Ask us about our annual maintenance services. First, we’ll start by checking of all the furnace’s components. Then, we’ll explain in detail any problems or repairs that need to be made.
We want your home cozy this winter because a broken furnace can lead to a far more trouble than a chilly house. We highly emphasize the necessity of running your heater at all times during cold months, even if you’re not home. The temperatures can plummet fast in Oakbrook Terrace, and subzero temperatures aren’t uncommon. If the furnace isn’t running during these bitter periods, the home’s pipes could freeze and burst. Regardless of whether you’re home or away, always make sure the furnace is running properly during the cold months. If you have any questions or concerns, that’s what we’re here for.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Oakbrook Terrace
When you choose a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace repair needs, you’re placing your trust in skilled professionals with years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois. We’re ready to impress you with our excellent furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“I am extremely happy with Bloomingdale Heating & Air!!! After battling with another company for several weeks to get my HVAC replaced they came out the following day after I first called them to give me a quote. I was happy with the technicians the day of installation. They made sure I was happy with they way they removed the old and brought in the new HVAC. I am most of all with Peter! He even called me back today, 3 days after it was installed to make sure everything was working properly and to see if I had any questions. I would highly recommend Bloomingdale Heating & Air!!”
“The owner spent a lot of time on the phone with my husband in order to ascertain the problem. Mr. Piraino thought the problem might be solved without paying for a service call. We appreciate his willingness in helping us keep costs down. When it was determined we needed the call the servicemen were polite, clean and efficient. Thanks to Bloomingdale Heating and Air we have a warm cozy house this winter!“