Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Northlake
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Northlake
Winters in Northlake can make the temperatures plunge in no time. It’s essential to keep your home warm for your comfort and safety. If your furnace isn’t working correctly, don’t hesitate contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your furnace fixed and your home in Northlake will be warmed without delay. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians have the training to work on all makes and models.
If your furnace causing trouble, call us to schedule an appointment. First, we’ll send an experienced technician to your door. Next, the technician will identify the source of the problem. Then, you will be provided a full explanation of what’s needed to fix it. You can trust us to get the problem resolved properly the first time. We will not inconvenience you with unnecessary trips to your home in Northlake. We’ll come equipped with the tools and skills necessary. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Northlake area. We even have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in the Northlake community.
If there are issues with your furnace, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc today at 630-517-0441. Our expert recommendations from our knowledgeable staff will give you the information you need to make an informed choice. We have the knowledge, skills and equipment to get your furnace up and running.
Signs your furnace might need repair
You can avoid the hassle of a broken furnace this winter in Northlake by knowing what to look for. Below are some common signs that could indicate that your furnace may require some attention.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity can vary for many reasons. However, if you notice an odd increase in your heating bills, a broken furnace could be a contributing factor. Your furnace could be working harder and to make up for the output it would normally produce. The extra consumption of energy leads to higher utility bills. If you suspect this could be happening with your furnace, call us for an inspection.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater turns on are almost never a good sign. If you’re hearing these noises, contact us and we’ll send a technician to locate the source of the noise.
- Different Color Flame: Your furnace’s pilot flame be a consistent bright blue. This means that it’s burning evenly. If the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. Don’t ignore this, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department.
- Frequent Repairs: If your furnace needs more repairs more often, it could be worth considering a new system. While this may seem daunting, keep in mind modern units are more energy efficient. This makes them cheaper to run which can actually save you money on your monthly utility bills. Plus, a new system can save you the time and inconvenience of constant service calls.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air inside your home is dry and musty, a new furnace could be the solution. Today’s systems are equipped with special moisture control features. These modern features can help improve the air quality inside your home, especially during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Northlake
We offer comprehensive multi-point inspection services at Bloomingdale HVAC. Our annual maintenance services are so thorough, they’ll help keep your furnace running at its best all winter. First, we’ll start with an inspection of the furnace’s components. Then, our technicians will be clearly explain their recommendations for your furnace.
It’s our goal to make sure your furnace is running properly this winter. A broken furnace can lead to far more costly problems than a chilly home. We highly emphasize the necessity of running your heater at all times during cold months, regardless of whether you’re there or not. The temperatures can drop with little notice in Northlake, and subzero temperatures aren’t uncommon. If the furnace isn’t operating during these polar cold fronts, your home’s pipes could freeze and burst. Avoid what would be a costly repair by keeping your furnace running during the cold months. If there’s a problem, don’t let it go; schedule an appointment with us.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Northlake
By choosing a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace maintenance, you’re placing your trust with skilled professionals with years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Northlake, Illinois. We want to earn your business with our excellent furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“Wondered service! Heating went out on Thursday and by Saturday afternoon we had a new furnace (and AC) installed. Service team was great.”
“Installed new furnace, thermostat and new ac unit techs were very professional and courteous.“