Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Norridge
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Norridge
The winters in Norridge can get dangerously cold. For your comfort and safety, it’s crucial to keep your home warm. If your furnace isn’t working properly, don’t hesitate contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your furnace fixed and your home in Norridge will be warmed right away. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians have the training to service all makes and models.
From the moment your furnace starts behaving oddly, call us to schedule an appointment. First, we’ll send an experienced technician to your home. Next, the technician will perform a thorough inspection. Then, your technician give you a full explanation of what’s needed to fix it. You can be assured we’ll have it fixed right the first time without unnecessary trips to your home in Norridge. Our technicians are equipped with the equipment, skills, and experience to fix any furnace repair. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Norridge community. We’re proud to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Norridge.
If your furnace isn’t working as it should, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. We’ll give you with expert recommendations from our knowledgeable staff. Our knowledge, experience and equipment will get your furnace fixed properly.
Signs your furnace might need repair
By being mindful of what to look for, you can help avoid the inconvenience of a broken down furnace this winter in Norridge. Here are some common signs that could signal that your furnace may need some attention.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity prices can vary for many reasons. However, if you notice an unexpected increase in your heating bills, a compromised furnace could be why. Your furnace could be working harder to make up for the output it would normally generate. The increased energy usage will show up in your energy bills.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater powers on is usually never a good sign. If you’re hearing these noises, call us and our technicians will find the problem.
- Different Color Flame: Take note of the furnace’s flame color. A furnace’s pilot flame should always be a consistent bright blue. This indicates that it’s burning evenly. If the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. Don’t ignore this dangerous situation, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department.
- Frequent Repairs: If it seems like your furnace needs repairs more often, it could be time to invest in a new system. While that may seem like a big expense, consider that modern units are more energy efficient and less expensive to operate. A new system may even reduce your energy bills. Plus, you can also help you avoid hassle of frequent service calls.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air inside your home is dry and musty, a new furnace could help. That’s because today’s modern systems are equipped with special moisture control features. These features can make a big difference in improving the indoor air quality, especially during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Norridge
At Bloomingdale HVAC, our comprehensive multi-point inspection services are top quality. By utilizing our annual maintenance services, you can help keep your furnace running smoothly all winter. First, we’ll begin by checking all of the furnace’s components. Then, your technician will explain the results of the inspection and offer any recommendations for your furnace.
We want your home warm this winter. After all, a broken furnace can be far more uncomfortable than just a cold house. Indeed, we strongly recommend keeping your home heated at all times during cold months, regardless of whether or not you’re home. Temperatures can drop with little notice in Norridge, and if your home’s furnace isn’t operating during these frigid times, your home’s pipes could freeze and burst. Help prevent the hassle, the mess and expensive plumbing repairs by running your furnace at all times during the cold months. If you need furnace repair or annual maintenance, schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Norridge
Use a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace maintenance. You’ll be placing your trust in skilled professionals with years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Norridge, Illinois. Give us the chance to earn your business by providing you with exceptional furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“The guys came out quickly & did a great job. So glad we live so close. Will be calling again if ever there’s an issue w/ our home project or any future maintenance. Thanks guys!”
“Very professional very helpful and there’s words to say how grateful I am to Bloomingdale air conditioning the folks there were amazing especially Anthony and I would recommend them to the fullest.“