Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Naperville
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Naperville
Winters in Naperville can get dangerously cold. Therefore, it’s crucial to keep your home comfortably heated. If your furnace isn’t performing as it should, don’t hesitate to contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your furnace repaired and your home in Naperville will be heated up in no time. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians have the training to work on all makes and models.
If you think there’s something off with your furnace, call us to schedule an appointment. First, we’ll send an experienced technician to your home. Next, the technician will conduct a thorough inspection to locate the problem. Then, you will be given a full summary of what required to fix it. We’ll get the problem repaired properly the first time without the need for additional trips to your home in Naperville. Our technicians will come equipped with the necessary tools, training, and experience to fix any repair. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Naperville area. In fact, we are proud to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Naperville.
If there are issues with your furnace, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc today at 630-517-0441. We’ll receive expert advice from our knowledgeable staff. We have the training, experience and tools to get your furnace up and running again.
Signs your furnace might need repair
By knowing what to look for, you can help avoid the hassle of a broken down furnace this winter in Naperville. Here are some common signs that could indicate that your furnace may require maintenance.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity costs can vary for a variety of different reasons. However, if you see an odd increase in your heating bills, a broken furnace could be the reason why. The furnace could be overworking itself to compensate for the output it would normally produce. The additional energy usage will show up in your energy bills.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater turns on usually indicates a problem. If you’re hearing these noises, call us and let our experienced technicians can locate the cause and fix it.
- Different Color Flame: Your furnace’s pilot flame should always be a consistent bright blue. This type of flame shows that it’s burning evenly. If the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. Don’t overlook this, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department. Let professionals evaluate the situation.
- Frequent Repairs: If your furnace requires repairs more often, consider investing in a new system. While that may seem pricey, keep in mind modern units are more energy efficient and cheaper to run. A new system may even save you money on your utility bills. It can also save you the time and inconvenience of constant repairs.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air inside your home is dry and musty, a new furnace could be the answer. Newer systems are built with special moisture control features. These features can go a long way in improving the air quality in your home, even during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Naperville
At Bloomingdale HVAC, we offer comprehensive multi-point inspection services. By utilizing our annual maintenance services, you can help keep your furnace running this winter. First, we’ll start by thoroughly inspecting all of the furnace’s components. Then, your technician will go over any recommendations for your furnace.
We want your home warm this winter and that starts with a furnace that you can rely on. After all, a malfunctioning furnace can lead to far more expensive problems than a chilly house. We highly emphasize the importance of keeping your home heated at all times during cold months, regardless of whether you’re home or not. That’s because the temperatures can plummet with little notice in Naperville. If your home’s furnace isn’t running during these frigid cold fronts, your home’s pipes could freeze and burst. Help avoid the disruption and the expense plumbing repairs by keeping your furnace running during the cold months. If you need furnace repair or routine maintenance, schedule an appointment with us.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Naperville
When you choose a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace maintenance, you can be confident you’re choosing skilled professionals with years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Naperville, Illinois. Give us the chance to impress you with our excellent furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“I had a leak coming from my furnace. One company told me that it was the heat exchanger and I would need to replace it (might as well get a new furnace for the cost)!!! Joey from Bloomingdale Heating & Air came out the next day and was able to confirm it was a crack in the collector box, ran all the way to Elgin to get a replacement and fixed the problem at a fraction of the cost. I will NEVER use anybody but Bloomingdale Heating and Air for my HVAC needs..they are honest, professional, local and their prices are competitive. THANK YOU!!!”
“Bloomingdale Heating and Air have been there each time we’ve had an issue. Our already installed Goodman furnaces have been horrible with several repairs (one during a cold snap last year). One of our two 2007 AC units died in 2019 during a huge heating spell and BHA was there!! We dont feel as though weve overpaid with Bloomingdale Heating and Air. We arent ready to install new ones but if we do we are using BHA!! They’ve been there for us with our private property and flip properties. Call them!“