Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Mount Prospect
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Mount Prospect
Winters in Mount Prospect can make the temperatures plummet with little notice. Keeping your home warm is essential for your comfort and safety. If your furnace isn’t working right, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your furnace fixed and warm up your home in Mount Prospect. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians have the knowledge to service on all makes and models.
If your furnace seems off, call us to schedule an appointment. First, we’ll send an experienced technician to your door during the allotted time. Next, the technician will locate the problem. Then, you will be given a full explanation of what’s needed to fix it. We’ll get the problem resolved properly the first time. We won’t inconvenience you with unnecessary trips to your home in Mount Prospect. Our technicians are equipped with the tools and training needed. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Mount Prospect area. We are proud to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Mount Prospect.
If you’re experiencing issues with your furnace, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. Our professional advice from our knowledgeable staff will guide you so you can make an informed choice. We have the knowledge, skills and tools to get your furnace up and running.
Signs your furnace might need repair
You can help prevent the hassle of a broken furnace this winter in Mount Prospect by knowing what to look for. Listed below are some common signs that could signify that your furnace may need some attention.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity costs can vary for several reasons. However, if there’s an odd increase in your heating bills, a broken furnace could be the reason why. That’s because the furnace could be working harder and to compensate for the output it would normally produce. The extra energy consumption will be reflected in your utility bills. If you think this could be happening with your furnace, call us for an inspection.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater powers on usually mean trouble. If you’re hearing these noises, contact us and we’ll send a technician to find the source and fix it.
- Different Color Flame: A furnace’s pilot flame be a consistent bright blue. This indicates that it’s burning evenly. If the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. Take action, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department.
- Frequent Repairs: If your furnace frequently requires repairs, it could be worth considering a new system. While this may seem like an expensive solution, modern units are more energy efficient. This makes them less expensive to run which can actually save you money on your monthly utility bills. A new system can save you the time and inconvenience of needing constant service calls.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air in your home is dry and musty, a new furnace may help. Today’s systems are built with special moisture control features. These newer features can help improve the air quality inside your home, especially during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Mount Prospect
At Bloomingdale HVAC, we offer comprehensive multi-point inspection services. By taking advantage of our annual maintenance services, you can help keep your furnace running at its best all winter. First, we’ll conduct an inspection of the furnace’s components. Then, your technician will be clearly explain any recommendations for your furnace.
It’s our goal to keep your furnace in excellent shape this winter. A broken furnace can lead to far more expensive situations than chilly indoor temperatures. We highly recommend running your heater at all times during cold months, regardless of whether you’re home or not. The temperatures can drop fast in Mount Prospect, and subzero temperatures aren’t out of the question. If the furnace isn’t running during these polar cold fronts, your home’s pipes could freeze and burst. Avoid the inconvenience and cost by keeping your furnace running during the cold months. If there’s a problem, don’t ignore it; schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Mount Prospect
By calling a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace maintenance, you’re choosing skilled professionals with years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Mount Prospect, Illinois. We’re to earn your business with our excellent furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“Anthony was super helpful and friendly. Highly recommend this business!”
“Had a new HVAC installed by Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. Peter came over Wednesday morning for estimate and it was installed on Friday! Awesome service… been that way for years..Thank you.“