Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Medinah
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Medinah
With winter on the way Medinah, it’s crucial that your furnace can hold up when the temperatures plummet. If it’s not working properly, don’t hesitate to contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. We offer furnace repair service for all makes and models. Our same day service will get your Medinah home heated and comfortable. We offer emergency services.
Call us for an appointment today. First, we’ll show up at your door armed with parts and tools necessary to get your furnace repaired. Next, our technicians will locate and fix the problem. We won’t need multiple trips out to your home in Medinah. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs in the community. We’re proud to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in the Medinah area.
If your furnace needs some attention, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. Get professional advice from our experienced staff. We have the experience, skills and equipment to get your furnace back to working order.
Signs your furnace might need repair
Don’t let a broken down furnace leave you in the cold this winter in Medinah. Be on the lookout for some common signs that may indicate that your furnace needs attention.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity prices are prone to fluctuation. However, if there’s a sizable increase in your heating bills, your furnace may not be performing as efficiently as it used to. Your furnace might be working harder to compensate for the output it would normally generate.
- Unusual noises: If you hear knocking or banging when your heater kicks on, it’s usually not a good sign. If you’re hearing these sounds, get your furnace inspected.
- Different Color Flame: If the flame is a consistent bright blue, this indicates that it’s burning evenly. If the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace may be burning carbon monoxide. Take action if you smell gas by turning off the unit, exiting the house and calling the fire department. The safety of your family is top priority.
- More Frequent Repairs: If your heater needs repairs more often, it could be time to invest in a new system. While this may seem daunting, it can help you save and lower your monthly bills. New units are cheaper to run and more energy efficient. When compared to continuously repairing your old unit, the former can ultimately save you money.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air in your household feels dry and musty, consider a new heating system. Newer systems have special features built in such as moisture controls. This will be beneficial for the air quality in your home, especially during dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Medinah
With regular maintenance and knowing what signs to look for, you can avoid a chilly home this winter. Ask us about our multi-point inspection. Our service will check all components of your furnace. We’ll thoroughly explain any problems and detail your options so that you understand what’s needed.
It’s our goal to keep your home comfortable this winter and our furnace inspection services will help ensure that. If your furnace breaks down while you’re away from your house for an extended time, you could be dealing with far more than a cold house. Plumbing pipes could freeze and burst. This is one of the reasons why you need to have your heater running at all times during cold months. The weather can shift instantly in Medinah, and temperatures below 0 degrees par for the course. Call us and make sure your furnace can keep up with the demand.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Medinah
When you choose a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace repair needs, you’re ensuring your home is warm this winter. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Medinah, Illinois. We’re ready to earn your business with our excellent furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“Our furnace fan kept turning on and off but no heat was being produced and of course it happens on a Saturday morning. We called and they gave us a window of 12:30 – 2:00. The guy showed up at 12:20 and fixed our problem in ten minutes. He was very nice and professional. He even wore shoe coverings in the house. It was a great experience and will definitely use this company again.”
“I am extremely happy with Bloomingdale Heating & Air!!! After battling with another company for several weeks to get my HVAC replaced they came out the following day after I first called them to give me a quote. I was happy with the technicians the day of installation. They made sure I was happy with they way they removed the old and brought in the new HVAC. I am most of all with Peter Wakely!! He even called me back today, 3 days after it was installed to make sure everything was working properly and to see if I had any questions. I would highly recommend Bloomingdale Heating & Air!“