Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Lombard
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Lombard
Colder temperatures are right around the corner during the winter months in Lombard. You’ll want keep your home warm when the temperatures plummet by making sure your furnace is in proper condition. If you suspect your furnace is falling short, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your Lombard home warmed up. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians can work on all makes and models.
Before your furnace breaks down, call us to schedule an appointment. First, an experienced technician will arrive at your door. Next, the technician will locate the disruption. Then, you will be furnished with a thorough explanation of what’s needed to make the repair. You can trust we’ll get it repaired properly the first time rather than making multiple trips to your home in Lombard. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Lombard area. We’re proud to announce that we to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Lombard.
If your furnace needs attention, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441 today. We’ll give you expert recommendations from our experienced staff. We have the skills, training and equipment to get your furnace running properly.
Signs your furnace might need repair
Don’t let a broken down furnace leave you trapped in a cold home this winter in Lombard. Be on the lookout for some common signs that could signify that your furnace needs help.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity prices can fluctuate. However, if there’s an unusual pattern in your heating bills running higher, a compromised furnace could be the source. Your furnace may be working more to compensate for the output it would normally generate. Burning up more energy leads to higher utility bills.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater powers on usually spells trouble. If you’re hearing these noises, call us and we’ll perform a comprehensive furnace inspection.
- Different Color Flame: A furnace’s pilot flame should be a consistent bright blue. This indicates that it’s burning evenly. If the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. Don’t overlook this, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department. You and your family’s safety is the number one priority.
- Frequent Repairs: If your heater is frequently requiring repairs, consider investing in a new system. While this may seem like an expensive solution at first, but newer units are more energy efficient and cheaper to run. Lower operating costs ultimately saves money on your monthly utility bills. As an added benefit, a new system can help you avoid the inconvenience of constantly needing your furnace repaired.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air inside your home is dry and musty, a new furnace might be worth looking into. Today’s modern systems have special moisture control features. During the dry winter months, this can go a long way in improving the air quality in your home.
Furnace Inspection Services in Lombard
Ask us about our comprehensive multi-point inspection services. By taking advantage of our annual maintenance services, you can keep your furnace running dependably all winter. First, we’ll start by inspecting of all the furnace’s components. Then, we’ll thoroughly explain any issues or repairs that need to be made.
We want your home warm and cozy this winter, but a broken furnace can lead to far more problems than a chilly interior. This is why we strongly recommend running your heater at all times during cold months, especially if you’re not home. Weather can shift dramatically in Lombard, and subzero temperatures are bound to occur. If your furnace isn’t up and running, the home’s pipes could freeze and burst, leading to costly repairs. Whether you’re home or away, please make sure the furnace is running. If there’s a problem, we’re here to help.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Lombard
By selecting a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace repair needs, you’re choosing knowledgeable professionals with years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Lombard, Illinois. We’re ready to impress you with our excellent furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“I’m very happy with these guys. It started with quick and easy no-nonsense discussion with sales to find the right product for us. And then it was scheduled to be installed the next day. The technician was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He took his time to answer the questions I had and left the work area clean. I will definitely be calling them again!”
“I had a leak coming from my furnace. One company told me that it was the heat exchanger and I would need to replace it (might as well get a new furnace for the cost)!!! Joey from Bloomingdale Heating & Air came out the next day and was able to confirm it was a crack in the collector box, ran all the way to Elgin to get a replacement and fixed the problem at a fraction of the cost. I will NEVER use anybody but Bloomingdale Heating and Air for my HVAC needs..they are honest, professional, local and their prices are competitive. THANK YOU!!!“