Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Lisle
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Lisle
When winter arrives in Lisle, it can get bitterly cold. For your comfort and safely, keeping your home warm is goes is of the upmost importance. If your furnace isn’t working, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your furnace repaired and your home in Lisle will be warmed up fast. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians are qualified to work on all makes and models.
If you think there’s something wrong with your furnace, don’t hesitate call us to schedule an appointment. First, an experienced technician arrive at your home during the scheduled time. Next, the technician will perform a thorough inspection to locate source of the problem. Then, your technician will explain what’s needed to fix it. We’ll get the problem take care of the first time without unnecessary additional trips to your home in Lisle. Our technicians will come equipped with the tools, training, and experience to fix any repair. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Lisle area. In fact, we’re honored to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Lisle.
If there are problems with your furnace, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. You’ll receive expert recommendations from our knowledgeable staff. We have the skills, experience and tools to get your furnace fixed properly.
Signs your furnace might need repair
You can help prevent the inconvenience of a broken down furnace this winter in Lisle by knowing what to look for. Below are some common signs that could signify that your furnace may need maintenance.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity prices tend to fluctuate. But, if you see an unexpected increase in your heating bills, a broken furnace could be the cause. A compromised furnace could be working harder to compensate for the output it would normally produce. The increase in energy usage will show up in your energy bills.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater turns on usually means there’s a problem. If these noises are occurring, call us and let our professionals can locate the cause and repair it.
- Different Color Flame: Pay attention to the furnace’s flame color. A furnace’s pilot flame should always be a consistent bright blue. This shows that it’s burning evenly. If the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. Don’t ignore this, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department. Your family’s safety is what matters most.
- Frequent Repairs: If it seems like your furnace is requiring repairs more often, it might be time to consider investing in a new system. While that may seem costly at first, keep in mind modern units are more energy efficient and cheaper to run. A new system can even save you money on your utility bills. It can also help you avoid inconvenience of frequent repair service calls.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air inside your home is dry and musty, a new furnace could be the best solution. Newer systems are equipped with special moisture control features. These sophisticated features can go a long way in improving the air quality inside your home, especially during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Lisle
At Bloomingdale HVAC, we have comprehensive multi-point inspection services. Our annual maintenance services can help keep your furnace running reliably all winter long. First, we’ll begin by conducting a thorough inspection all of the furnace’s components. Then, your technician will explain the results and make any recommendations for your furnace.
Our goal is to keep your home warm this winter and that starts with a furnace that you can count on. After all, a broken furnace can lead to far more expensive problems than just a chilly house. We highly recommend keeping your home heated at all times during cold months, regardless of whether you’re home or away. Temperatures can drop fast in Lisle, and if your home’s furnace isn’t running during these cold snaps, your home’s pipes could freeze and burst. Help prevent the inconvenience, the mess and the expense of plumbing repairs by keeping your furnace running during the cold months. Whether you need furnace repair or annual maintenance, schedule an appointment with us.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Lisle
Consider choosing a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace maintenance. You’ll be choosing skilled professionals with years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Lisle, Illinois. We want to earn your business by providing you with excellent furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“Company arrived on time a young nice guy showed up found issue immediately and completed repairs for a reasonable cost. Would use again and would recommend.”
“The absolute best service I have ever received. Jesse our technician was so much fun to be around and so inclusive with what he was doing and kind. I’ll never use anyone else again!!!“