Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Keeneyville
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Keeneyville
Cold temperatures can be intense in Keeneyville. It’s critical to keep your home warm by making sure your furnace is in proper condition during the frigid weather. If you suspect your furnace isn’t working, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your Keeneyville home warmed up fast. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians have the qualifications to work on all makes and models.
If your furnace isn’t working, call us to schedule an appointment. First, an experienced technician will arrive at your door. Next, the technician will find what’s causing the problem. Then, you will be given a thorough explanation of what’s needed to fix it. You can trust we’ll get it repaired right the first time rather than making extra trips to your home in Keeneyville. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Keeneyville area. We are honored to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Keeneyville.
If your furnace is malfunctioning, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. We’ll give you professional advice from our expert staff. We have the qualifications, training and tools to get your furnace running as it’s meant to run.
Signs your furnace might need repair
You don’t want to be stuck with a broken down furnace this winter in Keeneyville. Look out some common signs that could indicate that your furnace may require some attention.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity prices can fluctuate. However, if you notice an odd pattern in your heating bills, a broken furnace could be the reason why. Your furnace may be working extra and using up additional energy to compensate for the output it would normally produce.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater turns on usually aren’t good. If you’re hearing these noises, let us know and we’ll send a technician to locate the source of the noise.
- Different Color Flame: A furnace’s pilot flame should be a consistent bright blue. This indicates that it’s burning evenly. If the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace may be burning carbon monoxide. Don’t overlook this, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department. You and your family’s safety is what matters most.
- Frequent Repairs: If your heater needs repairs more often than usual, consider investing in a new system. While this may seem expensive at first, newer units are more energy efficient. Therefore, they’re less expensive to run and can actually lower your monthly utility bills. Plus, a new system can help you avoid the inconvenience of constant repairs.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air inside your home is dry and musty, a new furnace could be the answer. That’s because systems are equipped with special moisture control features. This can make all the difference during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Keeneyville
At Bloomingdale HVAC, our comprehensive multi-point inspection services can keep your furnace running at its best. By taking advantage of our annual maintenance services, you can keep your home warm all winter. First, we’ll begin by checking of all the furnace’s components. Then, we’ll explain any problems or repairs that need to be addressed.
Our goal is to keep your home cozy this winter. After all, a broken furnace can lead to a far greater trouble than a chilly house. We highly belabor the importance of running your heater at all times during cold months, even if you’re not home. The temperatures can drop with little notice in Keeneyville, and subzero temperatures aren’t out of the question. If the furnace isn’t running during these frigid spells, the home’s pipes could freeze and burst. Whether you’re at home or out of town, always make sure the furnace is running properly during the cold months. If you have any questions or concerns, we’re here to help.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Keeneyville
When you use a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace repair needs, you’re placing your trust in knowledgeable professionals with years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Keeneyville, Illinois. We’re ready to earn your business with our excellent furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“Bloomingdale Heating and their entire staff are top notch. No matter if it’s for service or installation they have always been on time, clean, neat , and they always finish the job as promised. I have been using this company for over 15 years at my home and business. The owner has always worked with me to provide the best possible price. I highly recommend them for all your heating and cooling needs.”
“I called Bloomingdale Heating and Air and they were at my home in less than 1 hour! Fantastic service, great price and knowledgeable technician. I HIGHLY recommend them.“