Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Itasca
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Itasca
When the temperatures plummet in Itasca, it’s crucial that your furnace can handle the demand. If you wake up to a cold house, don’t hesitate to contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. We offer furnace repair service for all makes and models. Our same day service will get your Itasca home heated and cozy. We also offer 24/7 emergency services.
If you suspect your furnace is on the fritz, call us for an appointment today. First, we’ll arrive at your door equipped with parts and tools necessary. Next, our skilled technician will locate and fix the problem. We’ll get it done right the first time and avoid extra trips out to your home in Itasca. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs in the entire area. We’re honored to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Itasca.
If your furnace needs some attention, don’t wait to contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. Get expert advice from our knowledgeable staff. We have the experience, training and equipment to get your furnace running at its best.
Signs your furnace might need repair
Don’t get stuck in the cold with a broken down furnace this winter in Itasca. Know some common signs to look for that may indicate that your furnace needs attention.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity prices can fluctuate. But, if there’s a consistent increase in your heating bills, your furnace may not be operating properly. Your furnace might be working harder to make up for the output it would normally generate.
- Unusual noises: If you hear knocking or banging when your heater turns on, it’s usually not a good sign. If you’re hearing these sounds, call us and have your furnace inspected.
- Different Color Flame: You want the pilot light to be a consistent bright blue. This means that it’s burning evenly. If the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. Take action if you smell gas. Immediately turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department. Your family’s safety is the top priority.
- More Frequent Repairs: If your heater requires repairs more often, consider investing in a new system. While this may seem costly, it can help you save and lower your monthly utility bills. Today’s newer units are cheaper to run and more energy efficient. When compared to continuously repairing your old unit, a new system can ultimately save you money and inconvenience.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air in your household feels dry and musty, ask us about having a new heating system. Today’s newer systems include special features built in, such as moisture controls. This will help improved the air quality in your home, especially during dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Itasca
With annual maintenance and knowing what signs to look for, you can avoid a chilly home this winter. We offer a comprehensive multi-point inspection. This service will inspect all components of your furnace. We’ll thoroughly explain any problems and detail your options so that any necessary action can be taken.
We want to keep your home comfortable this winter and our furnace inspection services will help ensure that. A broken down furnace can mean far more than just a chilly home, especially if you’re away from your house for an extended time. For example, plumbing pipes could freeze and burst. This is one of the reasons why it’s strongly recommended to have your heater running at all times during cold months, even if you’re not in the household. The weather can shift instantly in Itasca, and temperatures below 0 degrees are not uncommon. Call us and get your furnace in shape for winter.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Itasca
When you call a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace repair needs, you’re choosing knowledgeable experts with years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Itasca, Illinois. We’re ready to impress you with our superior furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“The owner spent a lot of time on the phone with my husband in order to ascertain the problem. Mr. Piraino thought the problem might be solved without paying for a service call. We appreciate his willingness in helping us keep costs down. When it was determined we needed the call the servicemen were polite, clean and efficient. Thanks to Bloomingdale Heating and Air we have a warm cozy house this winter!”
“Good value for the price. Installed almost the next day. Installed in the time promised to minimize time without heat. No noticeable disruption of my normal activities during installation. To avoid letting my pets escape, installers were careful about open doors as they went in and out.“