Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Hinsdale
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Hinsdale
Winters in Hinsdale can produce dangerously cold temperatures. It’s a must to keep your home adequately heated. If your furnace isn’t performing or isn’t working well, don’t hesitate to contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your furnace repaired and your home in Hinsdale warmed up. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians are qualified to work on all makes and models.
If you suspect something is wrong with your furnace, call us to schedule an appointment. First, an experienced technician will arrive at your home. Next, the technician will begin a thorough inspection to find the source of the disruption. Then, you will be provided a full summary of what needs to be done. We’ll get the problem repaired properly the first time without additional trips to your home in Hinsdale. Our technicians are equipped with the necessary tools, skills, and experience to fix any repair. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Hinsdale community. In fact, we’re honored to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Hinsdale.
If there are problems with your furnace, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. We’ll provide you with expert suggestions from our knowledgeable staff. We have the training, experience and equipment to get your furnace going again.
Signs your furnace might need repair
You can help avoid the hassle of a broken down furnace this winter in Hinsdale. Here are some common signs to look out for that may indicate that your furnace may require maintenance.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity costs can vary for many different reasons. However, if you notice an odd increase in your heating bills, a broken furnace could be the cause. The furnace could be overworking itself to make up for the output it would normally produce. The additional energy consumption will show up in your energy bills.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater turns on usually means there’s a problem. If you’re hearing these noises, our experienced technicians can locate the cause and fix it.
- Different Color Flame: Your furnace’s pilot flame should be a consistent bright blue. This color of flame means that it’s burning evenly. If the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. Take action, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department. Keep your family safe and let professionals evaluate the situation.
- Frequent Repairs: If your furnace needs repairs more often, it may be time to consider investing in a new system. While it may seem expensive, modern units are more energy efficient and cheaper to run. A new system can actually save you money on your utility bills. It can also save you the time and hassle of constantly needing repairs.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air inside your home is dry and musty, a new furnace may solve the problem. Newer systems have special moisture control features included. These features can help improve the air quality in your home, even during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Hinsdale
We offer full multi-point inspection services at Bloomingdale HVAC. By taking advantage of our annual maintenance services, you can help keep your furnace running all winter. First, we’ll begin by thoroughly checking all of the furnace’s components. Then, your technician will explain any recommendations for your furnace.
We want your furnace to be dependable this winter. After all, a broken furnace can lead to far more costly problems than a chilly house. We highly recommend keeping your home heated at all times during cold months. Regardless of whether you’re home or not, the temperatures can drop fast in Hinsdale. If your home’s furnace isn’t running during these bitter cold spells, your home’s pipes could freeze and burst. Help prevent the inconvenience and the expense plumbing repairs by keeping your furnace running during the cold months. Whether you need a repair or routine maintenance, schedule an appointment with us.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Hinsdale
By choosing a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace maintenance, be assured you’re choosing skilled professionals with years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Hinsdale, Illinois. We want to impress you with our excellent furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“The owner spent a lot of time on the phone with my husband in order to ascertain the problem. Mr. Piraino thought the problem might be solved without paying for a service call. We appreciate his willingness in helping us keep costs down. When it was determined we needed the call the servicemen were polite, clean and efficient. Thanks to Bloomingdale Heating and Air we have a warm cozy house this winter!”
“I’m very happy with these guys. It started with quick and easy no-nonsense discussion with sales to find the right product for us. And then it was scheduled to be installed the next day. The technician was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He took his time to answer the questions I had and left the work area clean. I will definitely be calling them again!“