Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Hillside
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Hillside
The winters in Hillside can be downright dangerous. When the temperatures drop, it’s essential to keep your home heated. If your furnace is giving you trouble, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your furnace repaired and Hillside home warmed. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians have the skills to work on all makes and models.
Don’t hesitate to call us to schedule an appointment if your furnace isn’t working. First, we’ll send an experienced technician to your door for your appointment. Next, the technician will find the cause of the malfunction. Then, you will be given an explanation of what’s needed to fix it. You can count on us to get it repaired correctly the first time. We won’t inconvenience you with extra trips to your home in Hillside. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Hillside area. We’re honored to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Hillside.
If there are problems with your furnace, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. Our expert suggestions from our knowledgeable staff will get the ball rolling. We have the knowledge, training and equipment to get your furnace up and running.
Signs your furnace might need repair
You don’t want to be stuck with a furnace that isn’t working this winter in Hillside. Be on the lookout for are some common signs that could indicate that your furnace may need some attention.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity are prone to fluctuation. However, if there’s an odd increase in your heating bills, a broken furnace could be the reason why. Your furnace could be working harder and consuming more energy to compensate for the output it would normally produce.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater turns on is usually always a bad sign. If you’re hearing these noises, contact us and we’ll send a skilled technician to find the cause of the noise.
- Different Color Flame: Your furnace’s pilot flame should always be a consistent bright blue. This indicates that it’s burning evenly and working properly. But, if the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. Take action, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department.
- Frequent Repairs: If your furnace constantly needs repairs, consider investing in a new system. While this may seem like costly endeavor, keep in mind that modern units are more energy efficient. This makes them less expensive to run which can lower your monthly utility bills. Plus, a new system can help reduce the inconvenience of extra service calls.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air inside your home is dry and musty, a new furnace could solve the problem. Today’s systems are equipped with special moisture control features. These newer features can improve the air quality in your home, especially during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Hillside
We offer comprehensive multi-point inspection services at Bloomingdale HVAC. Our annual maintenance services can keep your furnace running at its best during the cold winter months. First, we’ll begin with a thorough inspection of the furnace’s components. Then, we’ll clearly explain any concerns and give you our recommendations.
It’s our goal to keep home warm this winter because a broken furnace can be far more inconvenient than a chilly house. We highly recommend running your heater at all times during cold months, regardless of whether or not you’re home. The temperatures can drop fast in Hillside, and subzero temperatures can move in with little notice. If the furnace isn’t operating during these bitter cold fronts, your home’s pipes could freeze and burst. Keep your furnace running during the cold months and if there’s a problem, we’re here to help.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Hillside
When you choose a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace maintenance, you’re choosing skilled professionals with several years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Hillside, Illinois. We’re ready to impress you with our excellent furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“Company arrived on time a young nice guy showed up found issue immediately and completed repairs for a reasonable cost. Would use again and would recommend.”
“They worked well together. Very respectful of my home and professional and friendly. Very happy with results.“