Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Hanover Park
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Hanover Park
Cold temperatures during the winter months is nothing new in Hanover Park. Keep your home cozy when the temperatures plummet by making sure your furnace is in good shape. If your furnace is malfunctioning, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your Hanover Park home warmed up fast. We also offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians have the qualifications to service all makes and models.
If your furnace is acting up, call us to schedule an appointment. First, we’ll send one of our trained technicians to your door. Next, the technician will find the root of the problem. Then, you will be given a thorough explanation of what’s needed to make the repair. You can trust us to get it fixed properly the first time rather than making multiple trips to your home in Hanover Park. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Hanover Park area. We’re pleased to say that we to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Hanover Park.
If your furnace is on the fritz, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441 today. You’ll be provided with professional advice from our experienced staff. We have the knowledge, training and equipment to get your furnace functioning properly.
Signs your furnace might need repair
Don’t get stuck with a broken down furnace this winter in Hanover Park. Here are some common signs that could signify that your furnace needs repair.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity prices are prone to fluctuation. But, if your heating bills are noticeably higher, a compromised furnace could be the cause. Your furnace may be working harder to compensate for the output it would normally generate. Requiring more energy translates to higher bills.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater turns on is usually never good. If you’re hearing these noises, call us for a comprehensive furnace inspection.
- Different Color Flame: The furnace’s pilot flame should always burn a consistent bright blue. This indicates that it’s burning evenly. However, if the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. Don’t blow this off, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department. You and your family’s safety is what matters most.
- Frequent Repairs: If your heater is requiring repairs more often, it may be time to invest in a new system. While this may seem like a daunting proposal, today’s newer units are more energy efficient and cheaper to run. Their lower operational costs will ultimately save money on your monthly utility bills. In addition, a new system can help you avoid the inconvenience of constantly having your furnace fixed.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air inside your household is dry and musty, a new furnace could be a great option. Today’s newer systems have special moisture control features. This can make all the difference in improving the air quality in your home during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Hanover Park
By utilizing annual maintenance services, you can keep your furnace running consistently this winter. Ask us about our comprehensive multi-point inspection services. First, we’ll inspect all the furnace’s components. Then, we’ll explain any problems and how the repair can be remedied.
We want to keep your home warm and cozy all winter. While your comfort is a big deal, a broken down furnace can spell far more troubles than just a chilly interior. We highly recommend running your heater at all times during cold months, especially if you’re away from home. The weather can change quickly in Hanover Park, and subzero temperatures are typical during winter. If your furnace isn’t operating, your home’s pipes could freeze and burst. Regardless of whether you’re home or away, your furnace needs to be up and running. If there’s a problem, we’re here to help.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Hanover Park
By calling a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace repair needs, you’re choosing skilled professionals with many years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Hanover Park, Illinois. Give us the chance to impress you with our excellent furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“I had my ac and furnace installed last year. I was so impressed! This year my ac wasn’t working right. Anthony was so kind and professional. He sent out Brett who diagnosed the problem and Joe who fixed it. He of course honored the warranty and charged me nothing. It’s hard to find companies that are upstanding, especially in the HVAC industry, but Anthony is awesome. His crews are on time, and so professional. I would highly recommend using this company!”
“I called Bloomingdale Heating and Air and they were at my home in less than 1 hour! Fantastic service, great price and knowledgeable technician. I HIGHLY recommend them.“