Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Franklin Park
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Franklin Park
The temperatures can plummet fast in Franklin Park during the winter months. For your comfort and safety, it’s essential to keep your home properly heated. That starts by making sure your furnace can keep up with the demand cold temperatures produce. If your furnace is having problems, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your furnace fixed and make your home in Franklin Park cozy. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians have the training to work on all makes and models.
Whether if you need furnace repair or routine maintenance, call us to schedule an appointment. First, an experienced technician will arrive at your door. Next, the technician will conduct a thorough inspection all of the furnace’s components. Then, your technician will give you the results and any recommendations. You can count on us to fix any issues properly the first time without additional trips to your home in Franklin Park. Our technicians have the tools, training, and experience to fix any furnace repair. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Franklin Park area. We’re honored to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Franklin Park.
If your furnace isn’t working as it should, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. We’re here to give you expert advice from our knowledgeable staff. Our technicians have the skills, knowledge and equipment will get your furnace running optimally.
Signs your furnace might need repair
You can help avoid the inconvenience of a broken down furnace this winter in Franklin Park by being observant. Below are some common signs that could signify that your furnace may require some attention.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity prices can vary for many reasons. However, if there’s an unexpected increases in your heating bills, a broken furnace could be the source. A compromised furnace will need to work harder and use up more energy to compensate for the output it would normally generate. That energy increase will impact your energy bills.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater turns on usually means there’s a problem. If you’re hearing these noises, don’t hesitate to call us. Our technician will the locate the cause and get it repaired.
- Different Color Flame: Check on your furnace’s flame color. A furnace’s pilot flame should always be a consistent bright blue. This means that it’s burning evenly. If the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. Don’t ignore this, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department.
- Frequent Repairs: If your furnace is constantly needing repairs, it may be time to consider investing in a new system. While that may seem like an expensive proposition, keep in mind newer units are more energy efficient making them cheaper to run. A new system may even help reduce your utility bills. Plus, it can help you avoid hassle of constant needing to make service calls.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air in your home feels dry and musty, a new furnace could be the answer. Today’s systems have special moisture control features built into the unit. These modern features can make all the difference in improving indoor air quality, even during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Franklin Park
Ask us about the comprehensive multi-point inspection services we offer at Bloomingdale HVAC. Our annual maintenance services can help keep your furnace running without disruption all winter long. First, we’ll begin by inspecting all of the furnace’s components. Then, the technician will go over the results of the inspection and give you any recommendations for your furnace.
A heated home this winter is essential. After all, a broken furnace can cause far more problems and expense than just a chilly home. We emphatically recommend keeping your home heated at all times during cold months, even if you’re not home. Temperatures can drop in an instant in Franklin Park, and if your home’s furnace isn’t working, the pipes could freeze and burst. You can help avoid the discomfort, the mess and expensive repairs by making sure your furnace is running properly at all times during the cold months. If your furnace needs service, schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Franklin Park
When you choose Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace repair and maintenance needs, you’re placing your trust with skilled professionals with many years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Franklin Park, Illinois. We want to impress you with superior furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“Our furnace fan kept turning on and off but no heat was being produced and of course it happens on a Saturday morning. We called and they gave us a window of 12:30 – 2:00. The guy showed up at 12:20 and fixed our problem in ten minutes. He was very nice and professional. He even wore shoe coverings in the house. It was a great experience and will definitely use this company again.”
“They did a very good job. My situation was somewhat unique and they made it work! I would strongly recommend to anyone! They were clean, friendly and efficient!“