Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Buffalo Grove
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Buffalo Grove
Winters in Buffalo Grove usher in some bitterly cold weather. It’s essential to keep your home warm for your comfort and safety. If your furnace isn’t working right, don’t hesitate to contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your furnace fixed and your home in Buffalo Grove will be warmed up fast. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians have the training to service on all makes and models.
If your furnace isn’t working right or isn’t working at all, call us to schedule an appointment. First, we’ll send an experienced technician to your door. Next, the technician will find the problem. Then, you will be provided a clear explanation of what’s needed to repair it. We’ll get the problem resolved properly the first time without extra trips to your home in Buffalo Grove. Our technicians are equipped with the tools, training, and experience needed. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Buffalo Grove area. We’re honored to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Buffalo Grove.
If there are issues with your furnace, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. We’ll give you our professional recommendations from our knowledgeable staff. We have the knowledge, skills and equipment to get your furnace problem resolved.
Signs your furnace might need repair
You can help avoid the inconvenience of a broken furnace this winter in Buffalo Grove by being aware of what to look for. Below are some common signs that could mean that your furnace may need some attention.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity costs can fluctuate for many reasons. But, if there’s an odd increase in your heating bills, a broken furnace could be the source. That’s because the furnace could be overworking and to compensate for the output it would normally generate. The extra energy consumption will show up in your utility bills. Call us for an inspection if you think this could be occurring with your furnace.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater turns on usually spells problems. If you’re hearing these noises, contact us and we’ll send a technician to locate the cause and fix it.
- Different Color Flame: Your furnace’s pilot flame be a consistent bright blue. This means that it’s burning evenly. If the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace may be burning carbon monoxide. Don’t ignore this, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department. Your family’s safety is what matters most.
- Frequent Repairs: If your furnace increasingly needs repairs, it may be time to consider a new system. While this may seem expensive, keep in mind modern units are more energy efficient. They run cheaper which can actually save you money on your monthly utility bills. A new system can also save you the time and inconvenience of needing frequent service calls for your old furnace.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air in your home is dry and musty, a new furnace may the solution. Newer systems include special moisture control features. These features can go a long way in improving the air quality inside your home, especially during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Buffalo Grove
At Bloomingdale HVAC, we have comprehensive multi-point inspection services. Ask us how taking advantage of our annual maintenance services can help keep your furnace running dependably this winter. First, we’ll start with an inspection of the furnace’s components. Then, your technician will be thoroughly explain any recommendations for your furnace.
We want to keep your furnace in tip top condition this winter. That’s because broken furnace can lead to far more expensive situations than chilly indoor temperatures. In fact, we highly recommend running your heater at all times during cold months, regardless of whether you’re home or not. The temperatures can plummet with little notice in Buffalo Grove, and subzero temperatures aren’t all that unusual. If your home’s furnace isn’t running during these bitter cold fronts, your home’s pipes could freeze and burst. You can help prevent the inconvenience and cost by keeping your furnace running during the cold months. If there’s a problem, schedule an appointment with us today.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Buffalo Grove
When you call a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace maintenance, you’re placing your trust in skilled professionals with years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Buffalo Grove, Illinois. We want to earn your business with our excellent furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“Our furnace fan kept turning on and off but no heat was being produced and of course it happens on a Saturday morning. We called and they gave us a window of 12:30 – 2:00. The guy showed up at 12:20 and fixed our problem in ten minutes. He was very nice and professional. He even wore shoe coverings in the house. It was a great experience and will definitely use this company again.”
“They did a very good job. My situation was somewhat unique and they made it work! I would strongly recommend to anyone! They were clean, friendly and efficient!“