Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Bloomingdale
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Bloomingdale
Winter is approaching in Bloomingdale. Once the temperatures plummet, you need your furnace to stand up to the high demand. If there’s a problem, Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling offers furnace repair service for all makes and models. We offer same day service so that you can get your Bloomingdale home heated and comfortable as soon as possible. We also offer emergency services so that you can avoid disastrous occurrences from happening to your home.
We’ll show up at your door equipped with parts for all heaters. Our technicians won’t have to make multiple trips out to your home in Bloomingdale. We will arrive, find the problem, and repair it as soon as possible. This is why most people trust Bloomingdale HVAC with their furnace repairs. Indeed, we have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in the Bloomingdale area. .
Call us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc today at 630-517-0441 for professional advice from our experienced staff or contact us. We have the experience, skills and equipment to get it repaired fast.
Signs your furnace might need repair
Don’t get stuck with a broken down furnace this winter in Bloomingdale. Be on the lookout for some common signs that may indicate that your furnace needs to be fixed.
- Heating bills are going up: Gas and electricity prices fluctuate, but if you notice a noticeable increase in your heating bills, it could indicate that your furnace is breaking down. This is because your heater might be working overtime in order to make up for the output it normally produced.
- Noises: Noises are usually never a good sign when your heater kicks on. If you are hearing a knocking or banging when your heater powers up, that is a sign that you should get your heater checked out.
- Different Color Flame: Heater flames should be a consistent bright blue, this means the flame is burning evenly and is working properly. If your flame is yellow or flickering that means that you are burning carbon monoxide. If you smell gas, turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department to make sure your home is safe for you and your family.
- More Frequent Repairs: If you notice that your heater is needing more and more repairs, then it could be time to invest in a new system. We say this so you are made aware that this can ultimately help you save and lower your monthly bill cost, since the new unit can run cheaper than continuously repairing your old unit. This will ultimately save you money in the end.
- Air Quality In Your Home: If you can tell that the air in your home is dry and musty then it is time to look for a new heating system. Newer systems have special features built in such as moisture controls so that your family can breathe easier in your home, especially during the winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Bloomingdale
With regular maintenance and attention, you can avoid a chilly home this winter. Our multi-point inspection will cover all aspects of your furnace. We’ll make sure that we work with you and explain any problems that might occur and walk you through the options so that you understand what needs to be done.
Our furnace inspection services will make certain that your furnace stays running. If your furnace breaks down while you’re away from your house for a period, you can experience many problems besides just a cold house. For instance, your pipes could freeze, leading to a costly plumbing repair. This is one of the main reasons why you need to have your heater running at all times during the winter, especially because the temperatures can get down below 0 degrees fast in the Chicagoland area.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Bloomingdale
Using a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace repair needs will make sure your home is heated properly this winter. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Bloomingdale, Illinois.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“Our furnace fan kept turning on and off but no heat was being produced and of course it happens on a Saturday morning. We called and they gave us a window of 12:30 – 2:00. The guy showed up at 12:20 and fixed our problem in ten minutes. He was very nice and professional. He even wore shoe coverings in the house. It was a great experience and will definitely use this company again.“
“I had my ac and furnace installed last year. I was so impressed! This year my ac wasn’t working right. Anthony was so kind and professional. He sent out Brett who diagnosed the problem and Joe who fixed it. He of course honored the warranty and charged me nothing. It’s hard to find companies that are upstanding, especially in the HVAC industry, but Anthony is awesome. His crews are on time, and so professional. I would highly recommend using this company!“