Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Bensenville
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Bensenville
Temperatures will plummet in Bensenville this winter. Therefore it’s crucial that your furnace can handle the demand. If you’re waking up to a cold house, don’t hesitate to contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. We offer furnace repair service for all makes and models. Our same day service will get your Bensenville home heated quickly. We also offer 24/7 emergency services.
If you suspect your furnace isn’t working correctly, call us for an appointment today. First, we’ll be at your door with parts, tools and years of experience. Next, our skilled technician will identify and fix it. We’ll get it done right the first time rather than unnecessary trips out to your home in Bensenville. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs in the entire area. We’re proud to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Bensenville.
If your furnace is on the fritz, don’t wait to contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441 today. Call us for professional advice from our experienced staff. We have the skills, training and equipment to get your furnace running at its best.
Signs your furnace might need repair
Don’t let a broken down furnace keep you in the cold this winter in Bensenville. Be on the lookout for common signs to that could signal that your furnace needs attention.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity prices can go up and down. However, if you notice a consistent increase in your heating bills, your furnace may not be working right. The furnace might be working extra to compensate for the output it would normally generate.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater turns on are usually never a good sign. If you’re hearing these sounds, call us today and have your furnace inspected.
- Different Color Flame: If the pilot light is burning a consistent bright blue, this means that it’s burning evenly. However, if the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. This could indicate an emergency situation, especially if you smell gas. Immediately turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department. Your family’s safety is of the upmost importance.
- Frequent Repairs: If your heater requires repairs more often, it may be time to invest in a new system. While this may seem a tall order, it will ultimately lower your monthly utility bills. Today’s newer units are less expensive to run because they’re more energy efficient. When compared to continuously repairing your old unit, a new system can save you money and avoid the inconvenience of frequent repairs.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air in your household is dry and musty, ask us about new heating system options. Today’s latest systems include special features built in, such as moisture controls. This helps improve the air quality in your home, especially in the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Bensenville
Annual maintenance and knowing what signs to look for can help you avoid a chilly home this winter. Ask us about our comprehensive multi-point inspection services. First, we’ll inspect all components of your furnace. Next, we’ll thoroughly explain any problems and detail your options so that any necessary action can be taken.
We want your residence comfortable this winter and our furnace inspection services will help ensure that. After all, a broken down furnace can be far more detrimental than just a chilly home. If you’re away from your house for an extended time and your furnace stops working, plumbing pipes could freeze and burst. We cannot emphasis enough the importance of running your heater at all times during cold months, even if you’re not there. The weather can change with little warning in Bensenville, and temperatures below 0 degrees aren’t uncommon. Call us and get your furnace ready for winter.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Bensenville
When you call a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace repair needs, you’re choosing knowledgeable professionals with years of industry-proven experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Bensenville, Illinois. Give us the chance to impress you with our excellent furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“Company arrived on time a young nice guy showed up found issue immediately and completed repairs for a reasonable cost. Would use again and would recommend.”
“Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning were referred to me by my friend/neighbor, and I am now referring them to my family (who have already hired them) and friends! Great professional services, with high quality and fair pricing.“