Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Bartlett
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Bartlett
Bitter temperatures are typical during the winter months in Bartlett. You’re going to want keep your home warm by making sure your furnace is in proper condition. If you suspect your furnace isn’t working the way it used to, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your Bartlett home warm and cozy fast. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians are able to work on all makes and models.
If your furnace breaks down or isn’t functioning properly, call us to schedule an appointment. First, we’ll send an experienced technician to your door. Next, the technician will locate the problem. Then, you will be provided a thorough explanation of what’s necessary to make the repair. You can trust we’ll get it fixed right the first time rather than making multiple trips to your home in Bartlett. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Bartlett community. We’re proud to say that we to have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Bartlett.
If your furnace needs repair, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. We’ll give you expert recommendations from our knowledgeable staff. We have the qualifications, training and tools to get your furnace back up and running.
Signs your furnace might need repair
Don’t let a broken down furnace leave you in the cold this winter in Bartlett. Be on the lookout for some common signs that could indicate that your furnace needs some attention.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity prices can fluctuate. But, if you notice an unusual pattern in your heating bills running higher, a broken furnace could be the source. Your furnace may be working more to make up for the output it would normally generate. This extra energy usage leads to higher utility bills.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater powers on usually is never a good sign. If you’re hearing these noises, call us and we’ll send a technician to perform a comprehensive furnace inspection.
- Different Color Flame: Your furnace’s pilot flame should be a consistent bright blue. This means that it’s burning evenly and working properly. Be on the lookout for a flame that is yellow or flickering. If so, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. Don’t overlook this, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, leave the house and call the fire department. You and your family’s safety is of the upmost concern.
- Frequent Repairs: If your heater is frequently needing repairs, it may be time to consider investing in a new system. While this may seem like costly option at first, newer units are more energy efficient and cheaper to run. The lower operating costs can actually save you money on your monthly utility bills. Plus, a new system can help you avoid the inconvenience of constantly needing service calls to repair the unit.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air inside your home is dry and musty, a new furnace might be the best solution. Today’s modern systems have special moisture control features. During the dry winter months, this can help significantly improve the air quality inside your home.
Furnace Inspection Services in Bartlett
We offer comprehensive multi-point inspection services. By taking advantage of our annual maintenance services, you can keep your furnace operating properly all winter. First, we’ll begin by checking of all the furnace’s components. Then, we’ll discuss any issues or repairs that need to be made.
Our goal is to keep your home warm and cozy this winter. However, a broken furnace can lead to a far greater problem than a chilly interior. This is why we always advise to run your heater at all times during cold months, especially if you’re not home. The temperatures can shift dramatically in Bartlett, and subzero temperatures are bound to happen. If your furnace isn’t working or isn’t turned on, the home’s pipes could freeze and burst. Whether you’re at home or away, always make sure the furnace is running. If there’s a problem, don’t ignore it.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Bartlett
By calling a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace repair needs, you’re choosing skilled professionals with years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Bartlett, Illinois. We’re ready to earn your business with our excellent furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“Had a new HVAC installed by Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. Peter Wakely came over Wednesday morning for estimate and it was installed on Friday!! Awesome service… been that way for years. Thank you “
“We had our furnace and A/C units replaced on March, 2021. The furnace seems having this whistling sound so we requested a warranty service two weeks ago. The technician, Bob McCarthy detected an issue right away, ordered new parts and completed installation smoothly. Now our furnace is running quieter and we can enjoy much quiet home now. Thank you Bob and good job! We’re truly appreciated the quality and the timely services provided by Bloomingdale Heating and Air Conditioning.“