Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Aurora
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Aurora
Winters in Aurora can be bitter cold. It’s crucial to keep your home adequately heated for your comfort and safety. If your furnace isn’t performing at its best, don’t hesitate to contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your furnace repaired and your home in Aurora will be heated up fast. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians have the skills to work on all makes and models.
If your furnace broken, call us to schedule an appointment today. First, we’ll send an experienced technician to your home. Next, the technician will conduct an inspection to find the source of the problem. Then, you will be given a full summary of what’s needed to repair it. We’ll get the problem fixed properly the first time without additional trips to your home in Aurora. Our technicians are supplied with the necessary tools, training, and experience to fix any repair. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Aurora community. In fact, we have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Aurora.
If you are noticing problems with your furnace, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. We’ll give you expert advice from our knowledgeable staff. We have the training, experience and equipment to get your furnace running properly again.
Signs your furnace might need repair
You can help prevent the inconvenience of a broken down furnace this winter in Aurora by knowing what to look for. Here are some common signs that could signal that your furnace may need repairs.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity costs can fluctuate for a variety of reasons. However, if there’s an odd increase in your heating bills, a broken furnace could be the reason why. That’s because the furnace can overwork itself to make up for the output it would normally generate. The extra energy consumption will be reflected in your energy bills. Call us for an inspection if you suspect this could be a problem with your furnace.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater powers on usually means trouble. If you’re hearing these noises, contact us and our technician will locate the cause and fix it.
- Different Color Flame: Your furnace’s pilot flame should always be a consistent bright blue. This kind of flame means that it’s burning evenly. If the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. Don’t overlook this, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department. Your family’s safety is the top priority.
- Frequent Repairs: If your furnace needs repairs more frequently, it could be time to consider a new system. While this may seem daunting at first, be assured modern units are more energy efficient. This makes them cheaper to run which can actually save you money on your utility bills. A new system can also save you the time and hassle of constantly needing your old furnace fixed.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air inside your home is dry and musty, a new furnace can be the answer. Newer systems have special moisture control features built in. These features can make a big difference in improving the air quality in your home, even during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Aurora
We have comprehensive multi-point inspection services at Bloomingdale HVAC. By taking advantage of our annual maintenance services, you can help keep your furnace running reliably this winter. First, we’ll start with a complete inspection of the furnace’s components. Then, your technician will be thoroughly go over any recommendations for your furnace.
We want your furnace to keep your home cozy this winter. A broken furnace can lead to far more expensive situations than chilly indoor temperatures. We routinely emphasize how crucial it is to keep running your home heated at all times during cold months. It doesn’t matter whether you’re home or not, the temperatures can plummet with little notice in Aurora. If your home’s furnace isn’t running during one of these frigid cold fronts, your home’s pipes could freeze and burst. You can help avoid inconvenience and expensive plumbing repairs by keeping your furnace running during the cold months. If there’s a problem, don’t hesitate to schedule an appointment with us.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Aurora
By calling a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace maintenance, you’re choosing skilled professionals with several years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Aurora, Illinois. We’re ready to earn your business with our excellent furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“We were treated with prompt service and very nice technicians. They called to let us know how soon they would be on site. They cover all the stairs and floors with clean drop cloths they worn protective booties over there shoes. They were friends and professional. Angel and Juan did an awesome job ever Gowan’s clean up and remove promptly. The owner Anthony called to see how everything went and thanked us for calling his. Business. We used them about ten years ago and twenty years ago. They have done seven of our friends homes and twelve family members homes we highly recommend them. The are reasonably priced with great people.”
“I am extremely happy with Bloomingdale Heating & Air!!! After battling with another company for several weeks to get my HVAC replaced they came out the following day after I first called them to give me a quote. I was happy with the technicians the day of installation. They made sure I was happy with they way they removed the old and brought in the new HVAC. I am most of all with Peter! He even called me back today, 3 days after it was installed to make sure everything was working properly and to see if I had any questions. I would highly recommend Bloomingdale Heating & Air!“