Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Arlington Heights
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Arlington Heights
The winter temperatures in Arlington Heights are downright dangerous. During the bitter wintery spells, it’s crucial to keep your home warm by making sure your furnace is in great shape. If your furnace isn’t working well, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. Our same day service will get your Arlington Heights home warmed up fast. We offer 24/7 emergency services and our technicians are qualified to work on all makes and models.
Don’t wait to call us to schedule an appointment if your furnace is having issues. First, we’ll send an experienced technician to your door. Next, the technician will find the source of the problem. Then, you will be given an thorough explanation of what’s needed to repair it. You can count on us to get it fixed the first time rather than making extra trips to your home in Arlington Heights. Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs all throughout the Arlington Heights communities. We have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in Arlington Heights.
If you’re noticing problems with your furnace, contact us at Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc at 630-517-0441. Our professional recommendations from our knowledgeable staff will get the ball rolling. We have the knowledge, training and tools to get your furnace fixed.
Signs your furnace might need repair
Don’t get stuck with a broken down furnace this winter in Arlington Heights. Here are some common signs that could signify that your furnace may need maintenance.
- Higher heating bills: Gas and electricity prices can fluctuate for several reasons. But, if there’s a consistent increase in your heating bills, a broken furnace could be the cause. Your furnace could be working harder and using up additional energy to make up for the output it would normally generate.
- Unusual noises: Knocking or banging noises when your heater powers on usually is a bad sign. If these noises are occurring, contact us and our technician will find the source of the noise.
- Different Color Flame: A furnace’s pilot flame should be a consistent bright blue. This means that it’s burning evenly and operating properly. However, if the flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. Don’t ignore this, especially if you smell gas. Turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department.
- Frequent Repairs: If your furnace needs repairs more often, it could be time to consider a new system. While this may seem like an expensive investment, consider that modern units are more energy efficient. This makes them cheaper to run which can actually lower your monthly utility bills. In addition, a new system can help reduce the inconvenience of needing frequent service calls.
- Reduced Air Quality In Your Home: If the air inside your home is dry and musty, a new furnace could be the answer. Newer systems are equipped with special moisture control features. These newer features can go a long way in improving the air quality during the dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Arlington Heights
Call Bloomingdale HVAC today and ask our comprehensive multi-point inspection services. Our annual maintenance services can keep your furnace running at its best this winter. First, we’ll inspect all the furnace’s components. Then, we’ll clearly explain any issues or repairs needed.
We want your household cozy this winter because a broken furnace can lead to a far more trouble than a cold home. We highly suggest running your heater at all times during cold months, even when you’re not home. The temperatures can change on a dime in Arlington Heights, and subzero temperatures aren’t uncommon. If the furnace isn’t running during these frigid spells, the home’s pipes could freeze and burst. No matter if you’re home or away, your furnace needs to be running properly during the cold months.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Arlington Heights
When you choose a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace repair needs, you’re placing your trust in skilled professionals with years of experience. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Arlington Heights, Illinois. Give us the chance to earn your business with our superior furnace repair services.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning were referred to me by my friend/neighbor, and I am now referring them to my family (who have already hired them) and friends! Great professional services, with high quality and fair pricing.”
“Bloomingdale Heating and Air have been there each time we’ve had an issue. Our already installed Goodman furnaces have been horrible with several repairs (one during a cold snap last year). One of our two 2007 AC units died in 2019 during a huge heating spell and BHA was there!! We don’t feel as though we overpaid with Bloomingdale Heating and Air. We aren’t ready to install new ones but if we do we are using BHA!! They’ve been there for us with our private property and flip properties. Call them!“