Furnace Repair Service &
Installation in Addison
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Furnace Repair Service & Addison
Winter is on the way Addison. It’s crucial that your furnace can hold up when the temperatures plummet. If it’s not working the way it should, don’t hesitate to contact us at Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling. We have furnace repair service for all makes and models. Our same day service can get your Addison home heated and comfortable as soon as possible. If your home is without heat, take advantage of our emergency services.
When you make an appointment with us, we’ll show up at your door armed with parts and tools necessary to get your furnace repaired. Our technicians won’t have to make multiple trips out to your home in Addison. We’ll be on scene, find the problem, and fix it fast. This is why Bloomingdale HVAC is trusted with furnace repairs in the community. We have one of the highest central heat and air customer retention rates in the Addison area.
Call us Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning Inc today at 630-517-0441 for professional advice from our experienced staff or contact us. We have the experience, skills and equipment to get your furnace back to working order.
Signs your furnace might need repair
Don’t let a broken furnace leave you in the cold this winter in Addison. Be on the lookout for some common signs that could indicate that your furnace needs repair.
- Rising heating bills: Gas and electricity prices fluctuate. However, if you notice a sizable increase in your heating bills, it could indicate that your furnace isn’t performing as efficiently as it used to. Your furnace might be working extra to compensate for the output it would normally produce.
- Unusual noises: It’s usually never a good sign to hear knocking or banging when your heater kicks on. If you’re hearing these sounds, get your heater inspected.
- Different Color Flame: Flames should be a consistent bright blue. This indicates that the flame is burning evenly and working properly. If your flame is yellow or flickering, the furnace could be burning carbon monoxide. If you smell gas, turn off the unit, exit the house and call the fire department to make sure your home is safe for you and your family.
- More Frequent Repairs: If your heater needs repairs more frequently, then it may be time to invest in a new system. While this can seem daunting, it can help you save and lower your monthly bills. New units tend to run cheaper than continuously repairing your old unit. It ultimately saves you money.
- Air Quality In Your Home: If the air in your home feels dry and musty, consider a new heating system. Newer systems have special features built in such as moisture controls. This will be helpful in your home, especially during dry winter months.
Furnace Inspection Services in Addison
You can avoid a chilly home this winter with regular maintenance and knowing what signs to look for. Ask us about our multi-point inspection that will cover all aspects of your furnace. We’ll thoroughly explain any problems that might occur and detail your options so that you understand what’s necessary.
We want your home comfortable this winter. Our furnace inspection services will help ensure just that. If your furnace breaks down while you’re away from your house for a period of time, you could be dealing with far more than a cold house. For instance, pipes could freeze and burst. This is one of the many reasons why you need to have your heater running at all times during winter. The weather can shift very fast in Addison, and temperatures below 0 degrees aren’t uncommon. Call us and make sure your furnace can meet the demand.
Contact Us for your Furnace Repair needs in Addison
Choosing a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC for your furnace repair needs will ensure your home is warm this winter. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling is a licensed Carrier dealer. Carrier is the standard in the industry when it comes to replacing and installing new units in homes in Addison, Illinois. Give us the chance to earn your business.
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning and how we can help you today when you call (630) 539-1896 or contact us online.
“The owner spent a lot of time on the phone with my husband in order to ascertain the problem. Mr. Piraino thought the problem might be solved without paying for a service call. We appreciate his willingness in helping us keep costs down. When it was determined we needed the call the servicemen were polite, clean and efficient. Thanks to Bloomingdale Heating and Air we have a warm cozy house this winter!”
“Good value for the price. Installed almost the next day. Installed in the time promised to minimize time without heat. No noticeable disruption of my normal activities during installation. To avoid letting my pets escape, installers were careful about open doors as they went in and out.“