Commercial HVAC Service In Hoffman Estates Available 24/7
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning by calling 630-517-8441
Commercial HVAC Services Hoffman Estates
Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling can not only help you with your air conditioning and heating needs for all residents of Hoffman Estates Illinois but also for commercial businesses! We bring our same great reputation we have working with homeowners to business owners in the area because we know that your business needs to operate smoothly and comfortably for you and your employees. We do commercial air conditioning repair, commercial air conditioning replacement, and commercial air conditioning inspection services for your business whenever you need us.
Commercial Air Conditioning Problems
During the summer months in Hoffman Estates temperatures can hit 90+ degrees pretty often. This means that your business needs to have effective air conditioning not only for your employees but also your customers. More people are going to be drawn into a business if they are looking to cool off while they are out and about on a hot day. This is where Bloomingdale HVAC can help! We can guarantee that your employees and customers are comfortable to keep business running optimally. If you are looking for commercial air conditioning services call our experts today!
Our commercial air conditioning technicians are continuously training so that we are up to date on the latest equipment and brands. Our goal is to get your business back up and running as quickly as possible. There are common issues that arise when it comes to your commercial air conditioning that you can be aware of and spot before it becomes a bigger problem.
- Maintenance Problems: We recommend getting maintenance work done at least once a year. The most common issue we find is when maintenance hasn’t occurred on the system. Since your unit is usually on a roof or is a giant system in the area, it means that it is running more frequently and exposed to the elements more than your residential unit. Make sure that your commercial air conditioning unit is inspected regularly, or that your landlord is making sure it is before small problems become big ones.
- Clogged Filters: Clogged filters and dirty filters are the number one reason why air conditioning systems break down faster than normal. Whether it is a commercial unit or a residential unit, Bloomingdale Heating and Air Conditioning will remind you to change your filters! This will increase the life expectancy of your unit and help your unit run more smoothly and efficiently.
- Refrigerant Leaks: When your commercial air conditioning unit takes warm air in and passes it over the coils, your refrigerant is what cools the air off and blows it inside your business. Leaking refrigerant is a common issue in commercial air conditioning units because of elemental exposure. If air is blowing through your store but it is not cold, this might be a problem with your refrigerant. Call Bloomingdale Heating and Air Conditioning today and let us ensure that yours is not leaking.
- Air Balance Problems: If one office in your building is always cold, and another office is always hot, this could be a sign of improper ductwork or improper balancing in the dampers for your store or business. Call us today and we can make sure that your duct works and dampers are balanced correctly.
- Thermostat Problems: Lastly, it might not be the air conditioner at all. It’s possible that your thermostat is broken or it’s time for a replacement. Installing a commercial thermostat system can be more technical than you might think and it’s best to hire a professional service to work on your commercial thermostats to make sure everything is installed properly.
Commercial Air Conditioning Services Hoffman Estates Illinois
Bloomingdale Heating and Air Conditioning is the best choice you can make for your business in the summertime. If you notice any of these problems inside your retail space, office building or commercial warehouse call us:
- Strange sounds like knocking or scratching coming through your system
- Inconsistent airflow or one area of your business being hotter than the rest
- A rise in your normal electricity bill
- Odors and smells that you never noticed before