Commercial HVAC Service In Glen Ellyn Illinois
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning by calling 630-517-8441
Commercial HVAC Services Glen Ellyn
Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling can do more than just provide great service to homeowners in Glen Ellyn, we are also ready to help you with your air conditioning and heating needs for your commercial business! We offer the same top quality service to business owners because we are aware of the importance of having a cool and comfortable environment for both employees and customers. We do commercial air conditioning repair, commercial air conditioning replacement, and commercial air conditioning inspection services for your business whenever you need us. Give us a call to schedule an appointment when it is convenient for you and we promise prompt and efficient service.
Commercial Air Conditioning Problems
Everyone knows the stress on air conditioning units during the hot summer months in Glen Ellyn Illinois. For this reason you want to be able to fully trust your AC unit to keep your employees and customers comfortable. More people are going to be drawn into a business if they are looking to cool off while they are out and about on a hot day. This is where Bloomingdale HVAC can help! We guarantee that we can help your business to keep running smoothly and without interruption. If you are looking for commercial air conditioning services call our experts today!
We employ experienced technicians and we make sure they are continuously trained on the most current models and brands. You can easily rely on us to do quality work in a timely manner. Our number one goal is to get your business back up and running as quickly as possible which is why we offer convenient 24/7 service in an emergency. There are some common issues that you should be aware of so that you can get help as fast as possible to avoid possible business interruptions. The sooner you spot a problem, the better as it could save you money in the long run.
- Maintenance Problems: We recommend getting maintenance work done at least once a year. Since these units are usually on a roof or is a giant system in the area, it means that it runs more frequently and is exposed to the elements more than your residential unit. Make sure that your commercial air conditioning unit is inspected regularly, or that your landlord is making sure it is before small problems become big ones. We often find issues when maintenance hasn’t occurred on the system.
- Clogged Filters: Clogged filters and dirty filters are the number one reason why air conditioning systems break down faster than normal. Whether it is a commercial unit or a residential unit, Bloomingdale Heating and Air Conditioning would like to remind you to change your filters! Filters should be changed regularly in order to increase the life expectancy of your unit and help your unit run more efficiently.
- Refrigerant Leaks: When your commercial air conditioning unit takes warm air in and passes it over the coils, your refrigerant is what cools the air off and blows it inside your business. Leaking refrigerant is a common issue in commercial air conditioning units because of elemental exposure. If air is blowing through your store but it is not cold, this might be a problem with your refrigerant. Call Bloomingdale Heating and Air Conditioning today and let us ensure that yours is not leaking.
- Air Balance Problems: If one office in your building is always cold, and another office is always hot, this could be a sign of improper ductwork or improper balancing in the dampers for your store or business. Call us today and we can make sure that your duct works and dampers are balanced correctly.
- Thermostat Problems: Lastly, it might not be the air conditioner at all. It’s possible that your thermostat is broken or it’s time for a replacement. Installing a commercial thermostat system can be more technical than you might think and it’s best to hire a professional service to work on your commercial thermostats to make sure everything is installed properly.
Commercial Air Conditioning Services Glen Ellyn IL
Bloomingdale Heating and Air Conditioning is the best choice you can make for your business in the summertime. If you notice any of these problems inside your retail space, office building or commercial warehouse do not hesitate to give us a call:
- Strange sounds like knocking or scratching coming through your system
- Inconsistent airflow or one area of your business being hotter than the rest
- An unexpected rise in your normal electricity bill
- Odors and smells that you never noticed before
Trust Bloomingdale HVAC to get your business back this summer!
Be sure to view our customer reviews.