Commercial HVAC Service In Carol Stream
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning by calling 630-517-8441
Commercial HVAC Services Carol Stream IL
Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling can do more than just provide great service to homeowners in Carol Stream, we are also happy to offer services with your air conditioning and heating needs for your commercial business! We bring the same excellent and dependable service to business owners to make sure there is a comfortable environment for your employees. We do commercial air conditioning repair, commercial air conditioning replacement, and commercial air conditioning inspection services and maintenance for your business whenever you need us. Give us a call to schedule an appointment when it is convenient for you and we guarantee prompt and efficient service.
Commercial Air Conditioning Problems
Those hot summer months with temperatures often above 90 degrees in Carol Stream can stress out any AC unit. For this reason you want to be able to fully trust your air conditioning system to keep your employees and customers comfortable. We want you to be able to offer customers a cool relief from the harsh summer weather, it’s possible that customers may walk into your business just to cool down! Bloomingdale HVAC can help make sure your business is ready for any season! We guarantee that we can help your business to keep running smoothly and without interruption. Call our experts for any of your HVAC needs!
You can be assured our knowledgable technicians are always prepared to get the job done as they receive ongoing training on the latest makes and models. We take satisfaction in getting your business back up and running as quickly as possible which is why we offer convenient 24/7 service in an emergency. There are some common issues that you should be aware of so that you can get professional help as quickly as possible to avoid possible business interruptions.
- Maintenance Problems: We recommend getting maintenance work done at least once a year. These units are usually on a roof or is a giant system in the area, which means that it is running more frequently and more exposed to the elements. Make sure that your commercial air conditioning unit is inspected regularly, or that your landlord is making sure it is before small problems become big ones. We most often find issues because the system has not had regular maintenance.
- Clogged Filters: Clogged filters and dirty filters are the number one reason why air conditioning systems break down faster than normal. Whether it is a commercial unit or a residential unit, the easiest way to avoid issues, increase the longevity of the system, and optimize the efficiency is to regularly change the filter.
- Refrigerant Leaks: The way your air conditioning unit works is by taking warm air in, passing it over coils, and the refrigerant cools the air and blows it back in your business. Leaking refrigerant is a common issue in commercial air conditioning units. If air is blowing through your store but it is not cold, there could be a problem with your refrigerant. Call Bloomingdale Heating and Air Conditioning today and let us ensure that yours is not leaking.
- Air Balance Problems: If one office in your building is always cold, and another office is always hot, this could be a sign of improper ductwork or improper balancing in the dampers for your store or business. Call us today and we can make sure that your duct works and dampers are balanced correctly.
- Thermostat Problems: In some cases there are no issues with the air conditioner itself but the problem lies with a broken thermostat that may need to be replaced. It’s important to let a professional install a a new thermostat as it may be more technical than people think. We have confidence in our technicians to get a new thermostat installed efficiently and correctly.
Commercial Air Conditioning Services Carol Stream IL
Bloomingdale Heating and Air Conditioning is the best choice you can make for your business in the summertime in Carol Stream and the surrounding areas. If you happen to notice any of these problems inside your retail space, office building or commercial warehouse do not hesitate to give us a call:
- Strange sounds like knocking or scratching coming through your system
- Inconsistent airflow or one area of your business being hotter than the rest
- An unexpected rise in your normal electricity bill
- Odors and smells that you never noticed before