Commercial HVAC Service In South Elgin IL
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning by calling 630-517-8441
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Commercial A/C Repair in South Elgin
Here at Bloomingdale HVAC we don’t only provide excellent A/C repair services for homeowners. If you are a business owner in South Elgin Illinois and are looking for the best care for your A/C system, give us a call! We are experts at commercial air conditioning services and our number one goal is maintaining a cool environment for your comfort as well as the comfort of your customers and employees. Our specialties are commercial air conditioning repair, commercial air conditioning replacement, and commercial air conditioning inspection services and maintenance for your business whenever you need us. Contact us today to schedule an appointment at your convenience and we guarantee professional and knowledgable service. We even offer 24/7 emergency service because we know how important it is to keep your business cool!
Commercial Air Conditioning Problems in South Elgin Illinois
With warmer weather more stress is put on A/C units. You can imagine how hard air conditioners have to work during summer in South Elgin where temperatures can constantly hover above 90 degrees. Get you A/C unit prepared for those hot days and avoid potential break downs by letting us perform maintenance services. Our maintenance program includes an expert technician thoroughly inspect your air conditioning system and make sure all parts are performing as they should. If they find an issue, we’ll help you get it taken care of right away.
Sometimes customers will want to walk into your business just to cool down. Be ready for those days in South Elgin IL and don’t let air conditioning problems interrupt your business. Bloomingdale HVAC can help make sure your business is ready for any season! We guarantee that we can help your business to keep running smoothly and without interruption. Call our experts for any of your HVAC needs! View Client Reviews
Our skilled technicians are well versed in common problems that can occur with air conditioning units. They know what to look for and the best and most affordable way to fix it. If a replacement is needed, you can trust Bloomingdale HVAC for installation services as well. Continuous training on all makes and models lets our technicians be fully capable to utilize the best methods to get the job done. Our number one goal is making sure your business in South Elgin maintains a comfortable environment.
See the list below for some of the common problems we can get fixed in no time:
- Maintenance Problems: Maintenance work is recommended annually. The placement of commercial A/C units typically on a roof means that the system is exposed to the elements and running more frequently.
- Clogged Filters: Filters need to be changed regularly. Clogged and dirty filters are the number one reason for more serious issues.
- Refrigerant Leaks: Leaking refrigerant is a common issue in commercial air conditioning units. If air is blowing through your store but it is not cold, there could be a problem with your refrigerant.
- Air Balance Problems: If one office in your building is always cold, and another office is always hot, this could be a sign of improper ductwork or improper balancing in the dampers for your store or business.
- Thermostat Problems: In some cases your air conditioner is fine, but the thermostat is faulty. Make sure you have a professional install a new one becuase it is often more technical than people think.
Commercial Air Conditioning Services South Elgin
The best choice you can make for your business during the hot summer is Bloomingdale Heating and Air Conditioning. For the best service in South Elgin IL and surrounding areas, call us for any issues that arise in your retail, commerical or office building:
- Odd noises like knocking or scratching coming through your system
- Inconsistent airflow or one area of your business being hotter/colder than the rest
- An unexpected rise in your normal electricity bill
- Odors and smells that you never noticed before