Commercial HVAC Service In Lombard IL
SCHEDULE FREE ESTIMATE
Find out more about Bloomingdale Heating & Air Conditioning by calling 630-517-8441
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Commercial A/C Repair in Lombard Illinois
Business owners in Lombard will be excited to know that the same exemplary service we provide for homeowners’ air conditioning services we also do for commercial A/C systems. If you are a business owner and looking for the best care for your air conditioning, don’t hesitate to call us! We offer years of experience maintaining and installing multiple models of A/C units for businesses making sure to keep a cool environment for your employees and patrons. We specialize in commercial air conditioning repair, commercial air conditioning replacement, and commercial air conditioning inspection services and maintenance for your business whenever you need us. Contact us today to schedule an appointment at your convenience and we guarantee professional and knowledgable service. We even offer 24/7 emergency service because we know how important it is to keep your business cool!
Commercial Air Conditioning Problems in Lombard Illinois
Warmer weather means more stress to A/C units which means summers in Lombard can be especially hard on your cooling system. Make sure your air conditioning is prepared to work through those days where the temperature stays above 90 degrees. The last thing you want is a malfunction when the weather is at its hottest. Our maintenance program includes an expert technician thoroughly inspect your air conditioning system and make sure all parts are performing as they should. If they find an issue, we’ll help you get it taken care of right away.
Sometimes customers will want to walk into your business just to cool down. Be ready for those days in Lombard Illinois and don’t let air conditioning problems interrupt your business. Bloomingdale HVAC can help make sure your business is ready for any season! We guarantee that we can help your business to keep running smoothly and without interruption. Call our experts for any of your HVAC needs! View Client Reviews
Our skilled technicians are more than capable to promptly resolve any problems that your air conditioning might be having. They know what to look for and the best and most efficient way to fix it. If a replacement is needed, you can trust Bloomingdale HVAC for installation services and recommendations as well. Continuous training on all makes and models lets our technicians be fully capable to utilize the best methods to get the job done. .
See the list below for some of the common problems we can get fixed in no time:
- Maintenance Problems: We advise maintenance services on your air conditioning system annually. This is especially important for systems that are located on roofs with constant exposure to the elements.
- Clogged Filters: Filters need to be changed regularly. Clogged and dirty filters are the number one reason for more serious issues.
- Refrigerant Leaks: Leaking refrigerant is a common issue in commercial air conditioning units. If air is blowing through your store but it is not cold, it is a good idea to have a technician check for a leak.
- Air Balance Problems: If one office in your building is always cold, and another office is always hot, this could be a sign of improper ductwork or improper balancing in the dampers for your store or business.
- Thermostat Problems: In some cases your air conditioner is functioning as it should, but the thermostat is the problem. Make sure you have a professional install a new one becuase it is often more technical than people think.
Commercial Air Conditioning Services Lombard IL
Make the best choice for your business and call Bloomingdale Heating and Air Conditioning! We offer the best services in Lombard and are well equipped to handle any air conditioning issues that arise in your retail, commerical or office building:
- Odd noises like knocking or scratching coming through your system
- Inconsistent airflow or one area of your business being hotter/colder than the rest
- An unexpected rise in your normal electricity bill
- Odors and smells that you never noticed before
Trust Bloomingdale HVAC to get your business back this summer!
Bloomingdale Heating and Air Conditioning
476 Lake Street
Roselle, IL 60172