Bloomingdale HVAC is your number one option for heating services in Bloomingdale, Illinois and the surrounding area. Our business works with all makes and models of furnaces, heaters, and boilers. We can help ensure that you and your family are warm and comfortable all winter long. Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling ensures that your heating is running by concentrating on three main services:
Heating Repair Services
Bloomingdale Heating and Cooling services all makes and models of heaters. We are a licensed Carrier Dealer, but have the experience and knowledge to work on any furnace, heater, or boiler your home may have. We offer same day service so that you can get your home heated and comfortable as soon as possible. We also offer emergency services during this time of year, so that you can prevent more disastrous things from happening to your home because you have no heat.
We also carry parts for all heaters on hand so we don’t have to make multiple trips out to your home. We will come in, find the problem, and fix it as soon as possible. This is why most people trust Bloomingdale HVAC with their heating repairs and we are number on return customers for all heating needs during the winters in Chicagoland. There are definite signs that your heater might be going during the winter:
- Heating bills are going up: Gas and electricity prices fluctuate, however, if you notice an increase in your heating bills then it is a sign that your heater is breaking down. This is because your heater might be working overtime in order to make up for the system dying.
- Noises: Noises are never usually a good sign when your heater kicks on. If you are hearing a knocking or banging when it your heater kicks on then it is a sign that you should get your heater checked out. We can isolate why the sound is happening and replace the parts necessary to make sure your heater is working all winter long.
- Different Color Flame: Heater flames should be a consistent bright blue, this means the flame is burning evenly and is working properly. If your lame is yellow or flickering this means that you are burning carbon monoxide. If you smell gas, get out of the house. Make sure the unit is turned off and call the fire department to make sure your house is safe for you and your family. If you notice a yellow flame call us immediately so we can fix it.
- More Frequent Repairs: If you notice that your heater is needing more and more repairs than it is time to look for a new system. This is because you can lower your monthly bills and cost because the new unit can run cheaper than continuously repairing your old unit, saving you money in the end.
- Air Quality In Your Home: If you can tell that the air in your home is dry and dusty then it is time to look for a new heating system. New heaters have things built in like moisture controls so that you family can breathe easier in your home during the winter months.
Heating Inspection Services
One of the best ways to ensure that your heater is working for you all winter long is to make sure that you get your heater inspected before the season starts. We provide a multi-point inspection that will cover all aspects of your heater, furnace, or boiler. We will make sure that we work with you, and explain any problems that might occur for your heater and walk you through the options so that you understand what needs to be done and aren’t left confused.
Heating inspection will make sure that your heater stays running. If your heater shuts off, especially if you are on vacation during the winter months and don’t know that it off, then you can experience many other problems, than just a cold house. One of the biggest problems is that your pipes could freeze leading to a costly plumbing repair. This is one of the main reasons why you need to have your heater running at all times during the winter because the temperatures can get down below 0 degrees fast in the Chicagoland area during the winter.
Heating Replacement and Installation
Bloomingdale Heating and Air Conditioning is also one of the most trusted companies in the area when it comes to installing new heater into your home. We will ensure that your heater, furnace, and boiler is installed correctly, and working for your entire home. We will also make sure and offer advice on the best way for you to run your heater, and make sure that every room in the house is getting heat.
Using a trusted resource like Bloomingdale HVAC will help to make sure that your heating system is set up and working properly cutting down on problems in the future.