Bloomingdale HVAC is pleased to now offer 2 residential Home Solution Plans, that will save you time and money. This will give you the assurance that your Heating and Air Conditioning Systems are working for you and are continually maintained to work through any season.
What Are The Benefits To A Home Solution Plan?
Better energy efficiency – If your HVAC system isn’t tuned up annually, it’s energy efficiency declines about five percent a year. The regular care it receives under our Home Solution Plans keeps it operating at peak efficiency, so you’ll spend less on heating and cooling all year long.
Fewer costly repairs – A routine service visit gives us a chance to identify minor issues so you can get them fixed before they escalate into major problems that require more expensive repairs.
Peace of mind – HVAC system problems often occur at the peak of the season when heating or cooling equipment is under the greatest amount of strain. With our Home Solution Plans in place, you can rest easy that you’ll receive a prompt diagnosis and repair, and avoid extra costs like overtime fees.
Longer service life – Well maintained HVAC equipment operates more reliably and lasts longer than equipment that’s neglected, so you can help your systems reach or even exceed its expected lifespan when you opt in for our Home Solution Plans.
Warranty compliance – If your equipment is covered under a manufacturer’s warranty and a component fails, our Home Solutions Plan provides you with proof that you’ve met the manufacturer’s requirements when you file a claim.
Savings on service and repairs – Our Home Solution Plans also come with discounts on services and repairs, as well as new equipment purchases and installations.
Convenient automatic monthly billing – Available to credit card or debit card account customers.
Professional service – Professional service is provided by our licensed, certified, skilled in-house technicians and installers.
No service fees or trip charges – Service fees and trip charges are waived for our customers who take advantage of our Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Plan.
We have split our Total Home Solution Plans into options, a Maintenance plan and a repair plan”
Residential Repair Home Solution Plan
Heating and Air Conditioning Repair Plan: $22.90/mo per system
Our Home Solution Plan is designed for older equipment that parts and labor warranty are no longer valid.
This plan includes:
- Repair coverage for one primary central cooling system, ducted electric central air conditioning, and blower motor located in the furnace if necessary for proper operation of cooling system
- Repair coverage for one primary gas, electric furnace or boiler
- Repair coverage for one thermostat and one boiler pump
- Repair includes parts and labor resulting from defect or mechanical electrical failure.
- Repair coverage will begin 30 days after enrollment and is subject to inspection and eligibility.
Additional exclusions may apply.
- Protection of up to $400 per incident toward repairs, parts and labor, up to $2000 annually, or a $400 reimbursement toward each purchase of a replacement air conditioner or furnace
- Service fees and trip charges are waived
- Check refrigerant levels and add up to a maximum of 2 pounds of replacement refrigerant per annual term – if more than 2 pounds is needed, additional charges will apply
We provide repairs to all makes and models.
Your plan can be canceled at any time with a 30 days’ notice and you will only be responsible for payment for the months you are on the plan. Bloomingdale Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.